What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

(Rejected - original poster edited a video to get the person banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sab, "I love how some decription is being ignored" this applies to you right now, read, then think, then speak, "ALT-Tabbing out of game would likely cause the recording to stop or the frame to hold until the program it is recorded is put back on the screen" so far I haven't had that but I wont say that can't cause it, and "This is not how FRAPs works. Fraps does not skip like that while still in game." yes it does actually when you get very low frames, i.e under 17 to be percise (for me that is) I'm not a "pro" when it comes to recordings, but I am when it comes to how bad and ****ing annoying fraps can be. So I'm going to go guess that you don't don't know how to read, so how about reading everything before you talk crap like most of the others. Also it was requested by neo for no more comments, whcih again, sorry but I wanted to recap it so people like sab here mightn't get lost and confused with my big comments of backed up justifcation against the fabricated lies, so please no further comments until the admin gets in on this, then you can start b***hing all you want, other wise at this rate they wont be arsed to read all my lengthy comments and it will take ages for them to reach thend of this topic to either give me a warning or ban me as a few of you deligtful gents soo long for. So a good idea is for everyone to keep their mouth shut untill then.
I used to be a Content Creator on YouTube, I did it for two years, I understand how FRAPs works and how it can be entirely frustrating, I've ran it at low framerates. It doesn't skip at all like the way you mention UNLESS you ALT-TAB out and at that point the recording stops because the scene is no longer being rendered. At lower frame rates, it jerks, it doesn't skip to the part where you suddenly gain frame rate back. 

Hell I've even ran FRAPs when getting 10 FPS, the recording doesn't freeze, it continues on recording at the frame rate outputted. 

I apologize to Neo for getting involved in the situation, I thought my two cents would be useful since I've had a large amount of experience in FRAPs that disproves aedw1's story.

there is a large section missing from your video,  I used to record on Americas Army years back, and my PC was crap, and that still would play at 10fps, no stops or glitches. 

I also worked for an MMO where I also played on different types of hardware, and adding load using fraps was also done (yay for my fraps license from work!). Again, never caused game to crash, or halt, only slowed FPS. think 5FPS was lowest but still could see what was happening.

At the end of the day,

- no rules were broken here for those accused..

- You broke RP trying to save your own bacon.

- You shot first

- Your video lacks, good job they were also recording.

- BS Fraps excuses.

Topic Locked, Admins can decide, but if they want to take in the general opinion here, Report Failed.

No rules were broken inside of this video, when the robbers attempted to role-play with you they were returned with "Stop breaking RP" and that was it. I don't even know where to start with the calling of RDM, you clearly opened fire upon them and were then killed. Report locked, player will NOT be banned.

I am shocked to see a player using a very edited video in order to get someone banned.

This type of behavior here will not be tolerated, I will be updating the rules and template very shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back