What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

removal of ability to reply to reports kills the chances of someone posting from his point of view to save himself

I had to read that title 3 times to understand it

Last edited by a moderator:
What were we talking about again?
The fact that people can't post replies to topics in "report a player" section of the forums. This prevents people from posting proof they are innocent/ will encourage people to edit videos to get others banned.

The fact that people can't post replies to topics in "report a player" section of the forums. This prevents people from posting proof they are innocent/ will encourage people to edit videos to get others banned.

Oh yeah, well only for RDM, if its blatant VDM then yeah. I agree.

If its clear RDM or VDM then a ban will be issued, Anything not clearcut then someone will be in contact with that player if they they are on here alot.

The plan is to have these reports done almost instantly and if not done within 12 hours, so i doubt if the reply's were still there anyone would have chance to reply :)

We are still working hard in clearing them, nearly 40 bans have been handed out over the past day.

If its clear RDM or VDM then a ban will be issued, Anything not clearcut then someone will be in contact with that player if they they are on here alot.

The plan is to have these reports done almost instantly and if not done within 12 hours, so i doubt if the reply's were still there anyone would have chance to reply :)

We are still working hard in clearing them, nearly 40 bans have been handed out over the past day.
Well done admins! Pssssss Greger VDMed me, the police don't seem to care about my life, and left me standing at the front of an Ifrit. Ouch

*snip*

Good move. Will keep people on their toes. Bans are crucial to ensure members of the community enjoy their gameplay, taking away the arguments (and insults - which IMO should be a warning offence on the forum) often seen from replies to reports will make people more likely to report rule breakers which in turn contributes to a better experience on the server.

My friend just got reported because of defending gang and gang property and now he has no way of providing his part of the story (he has full stream also).

A thing that might a bit look like RDM can look all different from another perspective.

I got shot in the face while standing hands up un-armed near Pyrgos dock garage. My gang member and a good friend was close by and when hearing shots he took action. My killing was a direct attack against us and our property (we had a heli parked there) so he engaged and killed both of other side parties. Now they have issued RDM which cannot be somehow defended from our side.

So I'm voting against enabling the replying again so all the involved parties (limited to) can post their evidence.

Back