What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

removal of import cars on RPUK FIVEM

john creasee

hi ive heard that you can no longer buy or sell import cars, I was wondering when we will be able to do this again, if you remove these cars out the game completely will we be reinbursed for the cars instead of being left with nothing as I have a couple million in imports

I was wondering when we will be able to do this again.
Never.

If you remove these cars out the game completely, will we be reimbursed for the cars.
No plan has been announced by Management or Developers yet. 

images

Well that’s great, all me money tied up in cars I cannot sell, makes you not want to play it since I can’t sell it and buy an apartment and that 

Well that’s great, all me money tied up in cars I cannot sell, makes you not want to play it since I can’t sell it and buy an apartment and that 
Apologies. We took these measures due to recent restrictions added by CFX. All these cars will eventually be removed. We don't know how we are going to it yet but when any decisions are made we will announce them to the community.

If your playing the game with the single mind of how much money is in your bank account and that affects your ability to play Imo your playing Rp wrong.

Back