What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Remove G10.2 due to being abused.

Paru

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
As of the past two nights, it would appear (Now this is of course not a player report, merely a rule suggestion) I believe the rule G10.2 is now being abused to the point that for the past two nights, the Lost MC have Allianced with 5+ gangs to shoot at and kill cops with the bare minimum in terms of RP to do so, this rule has allowed the Lost MC to Alliance without concern with a series of gangs over multiple situations and over several days, I feel it doesn't benefit the server in any way shape or form and as such they should be treated like any other gang.

Example of circumvention and Poor RP due to G10.2 - https://youtu.be/xH2_KhT6dE0

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a server for both sides to have fun. You really think within RP, a mass gun supplier wont have aid when they ask for it? This makes no sense within RP and just seems like you're salty OOC. This happened once or twice in the past few days not every single day.

I dont get the point you are making, the Lost had a solid RP reason too go smacking the police, clutching at straws AGAIN!

Fat -SUPPORT

Lost supply the whole city , they can use that as leverage for help from gangs they sell to 

negative-one-dark-order.gif

big -1 from me, makes no sense..... Dont forget, sometimes you lose situation as coop as well.... and server should be enjoyable for criminals too

Regarding the video you linked, that isn't related to the 10.2 Lost MC rule you are referring to in this post. There were no third parties involved during that situation. But saying that, that's for a discussion elsewhere. 

-1 Leave my faction rules alone 😊

Wrong on all occasions here again Tommy. last night was The Lost MC doing its own work and the cops thought we were helping the firm doing something which we were not, If you asked OOC about it, or listened you could of made this very clear. Firm got into some sort of trouble THE FIRM called for help off multiple gangs NOT THE LOST MC, Now tonight is a different story we run the streets with guns and dont ever ask for help unless its really needed which is once a year so calm down and go get a cup of tea.

And everyone knows THE FIRM and THE LOST do not like each other all that much more of a business type of thing 

Wrong on all occasions here again Tommy. last night was The Lost MC doing its own work and the cops thought we were helping the firm doing something which we were not, If you asked OOC about it, or listened you could of made this very clear. Firm got into some sort of trouble THE FIRM called for help off multiple gangs NOT THE LOST MC, Now tonight is a different story we run the streets with guns and dont ever ask for help unless its really needed which is once a year so calm down and go get a cup of tea.

And everyone knows THE FIRM and THE LOST do not like each other all that much more of a business type of thing 
Just to clarify the Firm only asked one gang being 229 and a few certain individuals as we really needed it. The Firms help has been months and months of RP build up, making relationships and getting trust off these gangs. They helped us and ended up getting in trouble with police so we back them. Just thought I'd clear up the Firm aspect of that.

don't see a reason to, i personally enjoyed the fight at prison that happened tonight, even if it was a bit long.

as other people have stated, they supply the entire city with weapons(either directly or third party) so it makes sense for them to have the possibility to call in "backup"
sure, 5+ gangs may be a bit of stretch, but having 1-2 gangs help them i don't see a issue with personally.

(my own opinion and that)

Last night, the Lost MC did not ally with any gang. There was 6 of us against around 30-40 cops, you killed us all yet you still complain. Police lost nothing, the Lost did

Tonight, yeah, we did receive help from some other groups to attempt a prison break (which didn't work in case you didn't know). Also, I'm pretty sure you wasn't even online for tonight's shit show until the prison break had already been ongoing for an hour. You also felt the need to throw in boring comments in police channels about you "Logging on rn to gun some Shitty Motorcycle club members down". 

You're complaining about this rule even though the rule hasn't been abused, at all. The rule allows the Lost MC to form temporary alliances with gangs or other groups, which we have done tonight and on other occasions in the past.

Stop being salty and I'd strongly suggest you learn to separate yourself from your roleplay character (I know I'm not the only one to tell you this). Next time before posting silly suggestions and waffling bollocks, understand the facts and figures of what you speak so fondly off.

Yours sincerely, El Hog

(Thought I'd make some things bold just to make sure you understand properly x)

End of the day shit happens, If lost wanna make alliances the sound by them. No real point in complaining TBH.

Good evening, 

I'd like to firstly begin by stating that this is my opinion and my opinion alone. Thoughts and opinions shared in this post do not reflect that of the Staff Team, Testing Team, Bug Reporting Team or any other title I hold. 

Although I understand the frustration you have and indeed have shared said frustrations on multiple occasions being the former Chief Superintendent of the Los Santos Police Service, I hope you can try to understand it from our perspective as I hope you believe that I understand it from yours. 

The Lost MC is an Outlaw Motorcycle Club who supply arms to members of organised crime groups after being vetted, tested and all things inbetween. For the past 2 years or so that the FiveM Server has been around, have built relationships, earnt favours and if I am honest earnt themselves the 'power' shall we call it to call to arms those that they supply when it's badly needed. Tonight was one of those nights, the President, Vice President, Treasurer, Former Sergeant At Arms, Road Captain etc. had been arrested by the Police after officer(s) failed to, in my opinion, value their lives and instantly panic after having assault rifles pointed at their heads, as shown the video you provided.

I can count on as many hands how many times, once being tonight and the others being months and months ago, The Lost MC have utilised rule G10.2 to it's advantage. It really isn't something that is done willynilly and taken for granted although you might think it is. 

The reason why the Lost MC are going after police stems from a whole backstory of which I won't get into here, but I'm sure if you do digging you can find some of it out yourself. 

Only time the Lost MC as a whole (I cannot comment for individuals that are rogue, such as Frank) only tend to shoot police as a last resort. 

I have been downed twice in the past two days, both times I received zero roleplay from police other than some remark regarding me carrying an assault rifle with 200+ bullets and then some trash talk you'd expect on Call of Duty not RPUK.

This has result in me respawning both times. I didn't want to do it but I'm sorry, if noone is going to roleplay with me for 15 minutes, I'm just going to respawn. 

I feel maybe the subject is a bit raw, you don't know all facts such as you thinking The Lost was working with gangs last night etc. and as such you've put a suggestion up in the heat of the moment. 

All in all, -1 from me. If the Lost MC abused it, then yes, sure, I agree. As it stands, they haven't. If they have though, I'd love to see any evidence you have and I may even change my vote to a yes. 

Think it was a matter of time before some one brought this rule into question. Police need to know that if they are going up against The Lost MC then they need to make sure there doing it right and makesure that they are coordinated. Everyone including police wether that have evidence or not i don't know, know that we are the biggest arm's dealers in the city. In the 2+ years that the lost has been a thing it has developed relationships with different groups / people not always good relationships so when i comes down to the rare occasion that we want to protect one of our assets we call in some favours from friends and in return they will receive something from us. This is not a common thing that we use to our advantage every day, in fact i can't even remember the last time we used this rule to call other groups.

I feel like its an unwinnable situation with police. We done nothing when you raided our compound we have police talking shit saying we didn't do anything calling us pussies. We then decided to stand up for ourselves and not take shit there is all this salt from the police.

Over the past couple days whenever we have taken a police officer hostage we have gave them good roleplay and had fun. That also could of been the case with the officer to the video you linked if he used his brain and put his hands up instead of pressing his panic button. In my opinion you shouldn't have to tell a police officer to not press his panic button if you have a gun pointed to his head he/she should already know not to. Otherwise you just end up with the same shitty scripted RP of, "Don't press your panic, hands up" and i'm pretty sure no one wants that.

don't see a reason to, i personally enjoyed the fight at prison that happened tonight, even if it was a bit long.

as other people have stated, they supply the entire city with weapons(either directly or third party) so it makes sense for them to have the possibility to call in "backup"
sure, 5+ gangs may be a bit of stretch, but having 1-2 gangs help them i don't see a issue with personally.

(my own opinion and that)
This tbh, I understand the frustration from others about the Police bla bla bla, but having 5+ gangs partake in what can only be described as a city wide war on cops is a piss take, if not removed it should be limited to 2 gangs at most.

This tbh, I understand the frustration from others about the Police bla bla bla, but having 5+ gangs partake in what can only be described as a city wide war on cops is a piss take, if not removed it should be limited to 2 gangs at most.
Please enlighten me who the 5+ gangs are. Are there even 5 gangs on the server?

Just to clarify, there was maybe 3 Ballas, The Lost MC (obviously) and 229. In no way were ALL the gangs teaming the police.

Please enlighten me who the 5+ gangs are. Are there even 5 gangs on the server?
Ballas, 229, Grove, Greyhounds and of course the Lost MC, all of those were at least somewhat involved tonight, whether majorly or partially.

Just to clarify, there was maybe 3 Ballas, The Lost MC (obviously) and 229. In no way were ALL the gangs teaming the police.
As stated above, there were in fact at least 5 gangs and a faction involved in tonight

Back