What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Remove G10.2 due to being abused.

Paru

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
As of the past two nights, it would appear (Now this is of course not a player report, merely a rule suggestion) I believe the rule G10.2 is now being abused to the point that for the past two nights, the Lost MC have Allianced with 5+ gangs to shoot at and kill cops with the bare minimum in terms of RP to do so, this rule has allowed the Lost MC to Alliance without concern with a series of gangs over multiple situations and over several days, I feel it doesn't benefit the server in any way shape or form and as such they should be treated like any other gang.

Example of circumvention and Poor RP due to G10.2 - https://youtu.be/xH2_KhT6dE0

Last edited by a moderator:
Ballas, 229, Grove, Greyhounds and of course the Lost MC, all of those were at least somewhat involved tonight, whether majorly or partially.

As stated above, there were in fact at least 5 gangs and a faction involved in tonight
Greyhounds are ballas hangabouts or prospects so no Greyhounds weren't involved tecnacly speaking like i said 3 gangs were involved.

And as far as i am aware Lost are not a gang.

Right, and there was Firearms, Traffic, CID and Frontline? As well as NPAS99 and Gruppe 6
16 officers involved in the prison situ, vs 20+ gang members from various gangs.

Greyhounds are ballas hangabouts or prospects so no Greyhounds weren't involved tecnacly speaking like i said 3 gangs were involved.

And as far as i am aware Lost are not a gang.
Hangarounds or not, they got involved regardless as such 5 groups/gangs.

Right... Back and forth over details not needed thank you. @TommyTVhave you actually spoken to any of the lost members to query the roleplay events that led to this? Or just jumped the gun? 
Being honest, jumped the gun, but will discuss with them via their public channel shortly surrounding tonights events, I do still think that G10.2 should either be abolished or heavily restricted to no more than 2 gangs.

Ballas, 229, Grove, Greyhounds and of course the Lost MC, all of those were at least somewhat involved tonight, whether majorly or partially.

As stated above, there were in fact at least 5 gangs and a faction involved in tonight
Just to clarify, Lost and Greyhounds don't like each other. Would go as far to say are at war. They weren't present.

16 officers involved in the prison situ, vs 20+ gang members from various gangs.

Hangarounds or not, they got involved regardless as such 5 groups/gangs.
Never knew that there was gangs inside gangs now i am gonna create the Johnson family inside Grove to create more gangs within the gang. 

Logic thrown out the window clearly.

As far as i am aware they are in Ballas F6 (correct me if i am wrong) so don't see the issue.

Just to clarify, Lost and Greyhounds don't like each other. Would go as far to say are at war. They weren't present.
Without going back and fourth, the cops ID'd 2 greyhounds members getting involved and shooting at cops with a sawn off and a mini uzi

You have to be joking right? Like I said previously, learn the facts before you waffle bollocks. 

Lost and Greyhounds beef (or beefed) as far as I'm aware and I don't even think they exist anymore.

It was the Lost MC, 229, Grove and as PJ said, about 3 Ballas. 

Essentially, the Lost MC, 2 gangs and 3 others, but if you really want to push it, the Lost MC and 3 gangs. Not 4 gangs, not 5 gangs, not 6 gangs, but 3 gangs. T H R E E.

Altogether, it was the Lost MC and '3' gangs against around 30-40 cops with assistance from however many Gruppe 6 there was. You outnumbered us and I'd argue out-geared us in terms of rifles, flashbangs, cover etc. 

If you want to keep grasping at thin air, be my guest, I might just consider this my nightly entertainment if you're lucky.

You have to be joking right? Like I said previously, learn the facts before you waffle bollocks. 

Lost and Greyhounds beef (or beefed) as far as I'm aware and I don't even think they exist anymore.

It was the Lost MC, 229, Grove and as PJ said, about 3 Ballas. 

Essentially, the Lost MC, 2 gangs and 3 others, but if you really want to push it, the Lost MC and 3 gangs. Not 4 gangs, not 5 gangs, not 6 gangs, but 3 gangs. T H R E E.

Altogether, it was the Lost MC and '3' gangs against around 30-40 cops with assistance from however many Gruppe 6 there was. You outnumbered us and I'd argue out-geared us in terms of rifles, flashbangs, cover etc. 

If you want to keep grasping at thin air, be my guest, I might just consider this my nightly entertainment if you're lucky.
Please don't come at me stating that i'm "waffling bollocks" when in fact it was 16 cops at the prison situ, and I in fact have a screenshot of the officer count from the dispatch menu taken at 00:25 - 
OD6IPCg.png

As for the gang amount, cops ID'd Lost MC, Grove, Ballas 229 and Greyhounds as being shooters in this situation.

Thread has been locked. Gone more of a back and forth instead of a constructive chat.

This suggestion is being unlocked so conversations can continue however any further pointless back and forth, stupid comments etc. and then you'll both receive a warning point and this topic will be relocked and will remain locked. 

Be adults. 

Back