What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Remove gang colors of the map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokjat

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Trainer
A lot of people will probably disagree with me on this one but I have personally never been a big fan of the hole idea of opening your map and instantly knowing which gang controls what street and with in rp it does not make sense that you open your map and see how controls what people should go to the street to find out who controls it

Agreed, it could make for interesting RP and maybe even "extending your turf" or making it smaller  in roleplay saying you patrol these areas rather than someone say hey, technically this isn't your turf blah blah blah, would bring a lot less people going to these areas to troll also, what if someone tries to come take over your area in roleplay? It would have more meaningful RP to it I feel. Rather than saying aw it's white on the map its our turf etc, creates a bit more mystery to and they'd eventually find out in conversations who runs these areas rather than looking at the map +1 from me. 

If this becomes a thing, can we hide easter eggs/clues around the map? Using Archies Eye, we could hide newspapers, magazines, notes, receipts.. Old newspapers tell tales of gang wars, leadership changes, betrayals, rivalries & friendships. This idea is taken straight from certain RPG games, that allow you to learn lore/uncover a story by searching around a semi-open world for extra clues. This, if people put in the creative work, would be a great addition overall. Simply removing gang locations from the map.. Gangs already have that option, for the most part. I think it' the classical turf gangs that don't have the option? AKA Vagos/Ballas?

Rejected - More popular suggestion already up 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back