What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Remove import price on tablets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frazzells

I think the price of import vehicles shouldn't be on the tablets. A lot of people just see the import price and expect to pay that. Once they see how much you can get it in for to what your charging, you get the usual no no way to much, your charging to much etc etc. You cant walk into any dealership and see how much the dealers get cars in etc.

Pro
Creates more RP as people have to ask how much etc and could start the selling process off

Cons
Dev Work 

+1 

Never made sense to me why customers should be able to see the import price. 

Big plus 1.

The price in the catalog should be able to be set by "set price" on the managing dealership option.

Fully agree with this one! 
I like the idea DavidGaming mentioned.
- Dealerships having the ability to set their own price on the vehicle. 

Couldn't agree more. Too many times having the same conversation about import cost and having to justify the prices at which we sell things.

Also agree with David, it would be better if we could set the prices ourselves to clear up any confusion.

+1

1000% +1 always a pain when i used to have to go yes i know it shows the bike is 10K in the catalouge but its actualy 25K etc, i would just remove it entirely, as unless its changed you can set the price on the podium if you have more than 1, so when the customer looks at the curent display it will show price, i know it would be harder on places with not so many podiums tho

Would know how much my target for the weekend will be then. Dreams are always crushed by the actual price. 💔 +1 

+1 When i was new to the city i just took it as the acc vehicle price. would be easier

+1 Would love to stop repeating myself when I have to explain why the prices are different to the tablet.

+1 Sometimes when new people join the server they see a car for 50k then when they get told the real price they are not happy with it and would leave 
 if we could set the prices ourselves to clear up any confusion would make it easier for other people when it comes to buying a new car/bike

only thing i would add to this, as long as dealers dont go stupid on price we wont know anymore ie charging millions for a new car that costs 300k to import 

Implemented

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back