What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

remove or nerf knuckle dusters

SteveStacy

Donator
Donator
Knuckle dusters make almost any none gun fight pointless, you can "spam" punch them with no chance of dodging and deal a stupid amount of damage, knives can't compete unless you get the one stab kill animation but if not, you're in layman's terms fucked. I'm not too sure what or how the nerf would really work but IMO they're ruining close melee combat RP and should be looked into. THANKS FOR READING _ STEV 🙂

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1gqMuXlxj4qDxR/d1337NLIV6Rr?invite=cr-MSxMakMsMTcyNTI1MTk3LA a little clip of what i mean

-1. I love how concealed they are. I wouldn't mind their damage going down a tad if at all possible, but I would hate to see them removed.

It's not like you ever get into any 'real' melee weapon fights. It's just a spam fest, whoever gets the first hit in will stun lock the other side until its over, doesn't matter if you're using a baseball bat, knife or knuckledusters.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the real issue is that you can spam punch so easily, Sort spam punching and the duster issues end

Back