What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Remove Rain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki

Unlinked
It is well known that GTA V rain causes lagging / Stuttering. It also messes up the pixels in roads and sometimes removes them. Also recently the rain sounds would remain when its not raining and this would be on for the whole time. If rain is to be removed the server performance would be better and no deforming of objects. Yes maybe people with high end PCs dont get this but most do.  Maybe if possible make it rain 5 mins before restart so the idea that a storm is coming is more role playable. Cheers. 

the issue is unlike arma rain that was performance heavy, Rain in GTA actually has a effect on cars, I have used this before using a off-road car in rain to escape police. It removes a part of some peoples strategy. It can also be used by gangs for a quieter approach as drains noise out. Rain can also be edited with multiple settings. Like Reflection, Water Quality, Ambient occlusion and filtering. Works irrc from old GTAO days

People want rain gone now 
200.gif

I mean I'd prefer 24/7 thunderstorms yea you can't hear fuck all but it looks awesome, also as a UK themed server really I don't think it rains anywhere enough

How will we complain about the weather then? -1
haha true.

the issue is unlike arma rain that was performance heavy, Rain in GTA actually has a effect on cars, I have used this before using a off-road car in rain to escape police. It removes a part of some peoples strategy. It can also be used by gangs for a quieter approach as drains noise out. Rain can also be edited with multiple settings. Like Reflection, Water Quality, Ambient occlusion and filtering. Works irrc from old GTAO days
I will tweak with the setting more then thanks.

We've finally had updates with rain washing cars, No point removing it now -1
Wow i did not know that. yeah -1 now on my own post haha

In a few months when they turn the snow on you'll be begging for the rain to come wash your car 😂
nah nah i love the snow and the snow ball fights 🙂  

Don't really feel like the normal rain is an issue.
However the damn thunderstorm that lasts for like an hour, just ear raping me.
That I would be glad not having to experience ever again. In my life. Get that shit gone. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back