What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Remove Standards From Gang Benches

JB_

When standards were first added to gang benches I really didn't like the idea of locking it behind closed doors. Now after not having access to a gang bench for a while I feel like I was right with how I felt when it was first added.

It used to be a big deal as a gang to go and craft some standards/deagles at one of the benches and often involved some organising and a big portion of risk. This made it interesting and exciting and at the same time it was worth it for the reward. 

It is a big portion of gang RP that imo I think has been missing and for people that weren't even around at the time it is actually fun to do. As easy as it is to stand in a safe house and craft I think the standards should go back to public benches only. This will bring back a big potential for gang RP for example... Gangs with beef could look to rob each other, or gangs that aren't even beefing might seize an opportunity which could then lead to some beef/confrontation further down the line. Police more specifically CID could have a new avenue of investigation as obviously these guns have to go somewhere after and with the car storing META this might open other doors. The risk/excitement in general will bring more fun and enjoyment to the members involved in the crafting runs. I never really understood why they were added to the gang benches in the first place as IMO its too OP.

Cons - Some gangs/members might cry cos they might lose some standards and get robbed.

Pros - More RP, More Fun/Excitement.

I don't know the crafting guns involvement, but there hsould definitely be risk to it since a large percentage of gang members have guns, even after them being taken away

Another con would be that Police would get robbed more for their Glocks and it would more than likely result in gun fights at benches in some occasions.

Back