What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Remove suspension from "Vehicle Upgrades"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix

John!
Staff Team
Investor
Los Santos Police
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos Police Trainer
I suggest removing the "Suspension" category from the "Vehicle Upgrades" section on the vehicle selection in the garage.

Suspension doesn't affect the performance of the car in the game and is as much an aesthetic change as a respray is.

Suspension isn't an "upgrade", so when looking at the upgrades section of which all others provide benefits outside of pure aesthetics (of which some people, such as myself prefer a high suspension and will nearly always have it on 0/5), it is not only a bit misleading, but also makes it harder to see which vehicles have which actual upgrades.

Ergo, this is mainly an aesthetic change but it does provide in-game benefit of people with a large amount of vehicles to tell what upgrades a particular vehicle has quickly.

Also it will make the upgrades menu even which will look better and fulfil my OCD desires

WarySanderling%F0%9F%A7%AC.png

-1, This seems like unnecassary dev work really. Suspension is an option in the custom shop, and in a lot of cases does in fact affect the performance of cars. I know as someone who made a lot of money from flipping cars on one of my characters I always looked at this, and I think it can be useful. You look at a car in the garage and you can see all the performance related upgrades. BOSH

+1, thought this for a while tbf, not a major thing but would be better imo

Suspension does infact change how a car handles. Ive experienced this myself. it effects some cars more than others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back