What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Remove trees outside the mines

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordanDMK

I don't know if its just me but the way trucks get dumped around mines kind of annoys me and the biggest reason for it is the terrain. I feel if the trees were removed and the floor was flatterned a little bit it would make everything easier.

Last edited by a moderator:
+1

I highly agree with this suggestion, it does get quite annoying when there are 5+ trucks outside the mines, makes it harder to shift items from inside to the outside of the mines whereas if the trees were removed it would make it easier for more trucks to park up and would make it an easier accessible area for the people that constantly mine. Since the drugs have been changed I have been seeing a larger variety of people at the mines to make money. Regarding that, i believe the terrain should be flatter not by a large amount but by a minuscule percentage to make it easier to access. 

Pros: More people at the mines creating more rp,      Looks more organised and professional 

Cons: More trucks to rob for baldys,                           FPS drop and lag with the amount of trucks,             Dev work needed

-Goob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back