What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

REMOVED PLEASE IGNORE - SOLVED ON TS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solved on TS

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
In-game name : MajorReece

Your Steam ID : 76561198155295638

Date/Time of incident : 18/07/2015 23:18

What was lost : Bounty Hunter licence

Value of money lost : £2,000,000

Quick description of what happened : I was playing as a bounty hunter and I saw 2 other bounty hunters and we was all chacing a guy and they all dispersed after going to the police HQ, I was following 2 of the bounty hunters offering a lift and I will admit I was not following the road laws. But what happend is when they got to the bounty hunter HQ I got out to ask why did you not want a lift and the other bounty hunter pulls out a gun I went to click shit G however click shift H and then when I managed to get the gun back out he knocked me out and I knowed him out while knocked out, I did not relise this so I let him restrain me for roleplay reasons. He took me to the police station and told the police man and roleplayed saying he had GoPro futage, then the police officer puts a dangours driving bounty on me and tells the bounty hunter to send me to jail. The reason I am not reporting this in reporting a player is because I was told it would not go any where because technicly he did not break any rules however I feel this is abuse to me after just getting a bounty hunter licence to loose it. I feel the police officer should have gave me a ticket not make me loose £2,000,000

http://youtu.be/bSGqu_Jlr6E
HaHa i like the way you excused him of being the one that exploited when you was the one doing the exploiting, it made me clench my fist a little. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back