What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Removing Fence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chubbers

Hello, I have started up a mechanic shop and i am working out of Tire Nuts. we are having a issue which i was wondering if it can be solved. I would like the removal of the big blue fence outside the shop. It would help with passing business to see the shop as it will be more of a open space. Maybe the blue fence can be swapped for a small chain fence to stop people crashing into the cars parked there.

Thanks Miguel.

txznRn9.png

I'd love to see this roleplay legal business thrive! It's become a real hotspot for people to meet and encourages really good roleplay experiences. With the ongoing reworks of inbuilt legal jobs it's given people a way to make money while at the same time roleplaying. The current jobs take people away from roleplay and discourages legal work being enjoyed. It's one of the issues that turn people to crime. Thankyou Miguel and Nadine for running these auto shops!

I'd love to see this roleplay legal business thrive! It's become a real hotspot for people to meet and encourages really good roleplay experiences. With the ongoing reworks of inbuilt legal jobs it's given people a way to make money while at the same time roleplaying. The current jobs take people away from roleplay and discourages legal work being enjoyed. It's one of the issues that turn people to crime. Thankyou Miguel and Nadine for running these auto shops!
I 100% agree with the point above! I’ve recently made a new character and without the help from being able to hangaround these new hotspots I would have struggled to meet new people.

I love the hard work Nadine and Miguel are putting in and I feel we should reward roleplay where we can! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back