What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Removing items

Ahh true, but UC hemtts still work, and you can put the transport hemtt in back of blackfish too when necessary, and the rest of items can still go in Tarus 
Not every cop has access to that sort of stuff. My recommendation would be a special version of the van transport (using existing skins) with enhanced storage space for police. To be used just for this sort of operation. Available to AR, NCA and INS+ 

Easy fix would be to make it so only the house owner gets the "remove" button whilst in the house.

So if someone who breaks in wants to remove stuff they would have to take it out of the house first and then remove whilst in their own inventory. Will take longer to remove a bunch of stuff and give the owner some time to stop it.

Easy fix would be to make it so only the house owner gets the "remove" button whilst in the house.

So if someone who breaks in wants to remove stuff they would have to take it out of the house first and then remove whilst in their own inventory. Will take longer to remove a bunch of stuff and give the owner some time to stop it.
I love the idea to make it so you are not able to remove items of value, but i still think you should be able to remove stuff like beans and such seing as it would get annoying with less valuble items, but why not have it so rebels have to go to GZ to remove valuble items? This means they have to fight for the stuff thew want to take away from the person they are raiding. Making it so they have to take 2 more seconds by pressing some extra buttons doesnt really prevent it at all. I think if someonone wants to  attack a house you should be prepared to fight for the stuff, not simply be there to greef someone.

value, but i still think you should be able to remove stuff like beans and suc
It is a lot of effort and to put this all in houses. I would say In My house it is full of less valuable stuff, but I would want it all still in there as I know I can go there and I have everything I need. There is no reason to raid a house and remove the things you don’t want unless you want to be a twat to that person, and if you want to be a twat then you need to put the extra effort in if remove button gets removed for raiders 

The hard part here is finding the balance.

People being able to instantly get rid of everything you own very quickly is a problem (imo).
But you'd also find it very annoying having to clear garbage through those methods from your storage when you need more room.

I've thought about this before but didn't have an answer at the time for a few reasons.
One of those issues is having server performance to account for, network traffic is generated everytime you open/close housing storage.
And if you had to clear from your inventory, that would happen a lot.
I think a suggestion would need to account for that fact and come up with some new mechanic to avoid that issue.

But you'd also find it very annoying having to clear garbage through those methods from your storage when you need more room.
If they person accessing the house has keys, the option to remove is present. If the person accessing does not have keys, there is no button to remove/ you are unable to click the button (as when you break in you do not get keys to a house - u need to be given them to get keys)

i don’t believe network traffic would be an issue with opening and closing the storage as this already happens a lot With ppl accessing barn storage,

and also raids don’t happen loads. Maybe a couple a day overall, as well as this would only be a network issue for properties with a lot in the storage, so for most of these raids it isn’t a problem anyway as the buildings are mostly empty

Last edited by a moderator:
why not just add to the house property level systems an upgrade on the time taken to breach the storage

why not just add to the house property level systems an upgrade on the time taken to breach the storage
This is already effected by regular upgrades, however rebels do not need to breach the storage when raiding, only cops and poseidon. 

Back