What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

RENEGADE IS BACK!!!!!! AND I AM IN SEARCH OF JUSTICE!!!!!!

Renagade_Rhys

I have finally been able to get online in my new home!

Now, when I made a lifetime donation of £160, Paypal confirmed it!

The next thing I know, around a week or so later, I`m told I am banned!?

I then ring paypal (which costs me £36!) And they say that it was their mistake!

What can I do to rectify paypals mistake people?

SPC. Renegade .

Welcome back I was wondering where you were. Missed your funny police roleplay! Hope to see you around soon :D

-SPC Hoax!

Hurry up and get yourself unbanned. We need to go on a patrol together! It's been ages 

What is a 'renagade'? Is that anything like a 'renegade'? 😁

In regards to your Paypal situation - I'm sure if you send management the details (obscure any personal information or anything that might be a security risk for you), of what Paypal said, and whether they have reinstated the payment made to us, and I'm sure things will be looked at in a favourable light.

I would also urge you to seek repayment of the £36 you've said you spent on phone calls. Last time PP screwed up for me, they made a goodwill payment to cover my costs. You may have to provide them with phonebills though.

Good luck.

@Renagade_RhysThanks for coming here to clear things up your end.

We received an "unauthorised" chargeback from paypal a few days after your payment and therefore issued a ban as per our donation terms (No.4)

4. If you dispute your payment your account(s) will be banned from our community until said dispute has been resolved.

Someone in staff approached me (I think it was JohnJoe) to advise you had some issues with a credit card so we therefore un-banned your forum account however as per our terms your in-game account remains banned as the payment was recalled back to the issuing bank/financial institution Several weeks have passed since then.

Its up to you if you donate again or not but a simple PM clearing up what happened is advisable so we can note it an issue an unban.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that Wilco.

I have sent you a private message back explaining everything.

I hope it clears all of this annoying mess up mate, as I look forward to coming back on here.

#PAYPALAREPOO

SPC. Renegade .

Back