What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Repair kits not working properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Repair kits will only work and actually repair your vehicle if you;

Open then close all doors using the f1 menu, repair the car, then get in through the passenger side.

Not doing it this way causes doors that have returned after being repaired to fall off again, hoods to randomly fly off and all your vehicle lights to break when getting into the drivers seat.

I'm also somewhat convinced that repair kits don't repair the car's engine - only cosmetics, though I'm not sure whether this is intentional

Repair kits will only work and actually repair your vehicle if you;

Open then close all doors using the f1 menu, repair the car, then get in through the passenger side.

Not doing it this way causes doors that have returned after being repaired to fall off again, hoods to randomly fly off and all your vehicle lights to break when getting into the drivers seat.

I'm also somewhat convinced that repair kits don't repair the car's engine - only cosmetics, though I'm not sure whether this is intentional
The most importend tho after using a kit. You don’t have to pay the garage ! Fcking scammers

Last edited by a moderator:
Assigned: CIVBR:03

Should have been resolved in the last update and a further redundancy fix has been added to the dev build. Any further issues with this please tag me on discord and I'll reopen the issue, it is quite hard to replicate on a local environment because of how we sync data to clients on the server but I'm hoping it is fixed fully in the next update.

Thank you for reporting this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back