What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Replace McLaren P1 GTR with a normal P1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rouble

Brief Suggestion:

Replace the P1 GTR with a normal P1

Detailed Suggestion:

The McLaren P1 is a much better car than the GTR variant and looks much better, it also makes more sense to have it rather than a car made specifically for track use only, to be used on normal roads. https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/2014-mclaren-p1-fb28b756-465d-43e7-b4e0-9793bfa5f714

Pros:

- Makes more sense

Cons:

- Dev work (although the car doesn't need to be redone as the same setting scan be used for it as the GTR that's already in the game, all it needs is a model change, I'm not a dev though so have no clue if that's the case) 

Does this change the server dynamics?

I don't believe so.

wouldn't it just be better to add a normal p1 so the people that bought the GTR version for how it looks don't lose out?

wouldn't it just be better to add a normal p1 so the people that bought the GTR version for how it looks don't lose out?
Yes it would, I'm just thinking of the server resources, having an extra model may harm things. Having both would be the ideal situation

There used to be a normal P1 ages ago but I'm pretty sure it got changed due to being fully bulletproof. I'm sure it's been fixed by now though and would much preferred the old model.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just found out the only issue with this P1 I suggested is that it doesn't have number plates, if the same plates as the P1 GTR could be added to the normal P1, it  would be better

Rejected - Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back