What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a bug - idkhub4 - GTA RP

idkhub4

Unlinked

Server: GTA RP
Character Name: Aaron smith
Steam ID: 76561199521442851
Date: Mar 23, 2024
Time: 13:17
Provide a one sentence summary of the bug: Box bike house bug
Provide a full description of the bug: Around 12:50 ish i went to my house and put some kevelar and hemp in a box container that i already had at the location . After i had the box prepared i went to a allocated loacation to move the goods but the person was no longer awake aas i had become involved in some other rp at the time. So i decided to return to my house on forum drive to return the box to a safe . I enterd the property fine and moved to box with tno probelm ; as u can see in the clip it came off my character in the house . However after i left the hosue it shoed that i had the box on me so i double check my pocket and saw the box was no longer there so i assumed it was a visual bug just showing on my screen and hopped on my bike but as soon as i did this i was flung under the map through the apartment building to the other side and was almost downed. I know this is a big to do with the box as i tried to get on my bike once more and it happened again unfortunately i do not have the video of the second time because i head popped to reolve the issue before reporting . Thank you for taking your time to read this : )
Link(s) To Any Screenshots/Footage Of The Bug: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/22EDxkoKwSQbcH/d1337gP895gr?invite=cr-MSxUUHosMTk1MTU0NjMwLA

@idkhub4

Thanks for reporting this problem, unfortunately, I have been unable to reproduce this would you be able to give me some more information and possibly a working video as the link you have provided is no longer available to be watched.

Many thanks.

@idkhub4

Thanks for reporting this problem, unfortunately, I have been unable to reproduce this would you be able to give me some more information and possibly a working video as the link you have provided is no longer available to be watched.

Many thanks.
Hey phoenix I’m sorry for the late reply but I was on holiday so I was not checking my inbox.

As to the issue it may have been a one time glitch I am not sure of this unfortunately the clip was accidentally deleted from my medal as I was clearing up space in my computer I am sorry for the inconvenience but I will give a step by step of the things I did for the glitch to occur if that is of aid

1) I rode my manchez to my apartment on forum drive with the crate on my back

2) I entered and unloaded the create and stored it and exited

3) the crate still appeared on my back I ran around to check if it was a animation glitch but when I ran I fell

4 I got on my manchez which was in the balcony/entrance this is when I flew through under the apartments to the other side

5) I popped my head when I returned I a pushable dupe of the crate was present at the scene

Thanks for your time reviewing this glitch if you have any more questions regarding it feel free to ask I will answer them to the best of my ability

This is likely not a one off, I have had a very similar instance twice recently but lost the clip. Will grab another if I can replicate.

This is likely not a one off, I have had a very similar instance twice recently but lost the clip. Will grab another if I can replicate.
thank you joe now that i know this i will also be sure to be ready to clip incase of a repeat of this situation :)

Hi, was asked to post this clip of me yesterday having an issue with a storage box. Put it away in my house went outside and it was still on my back. People could see it on my back and when I relogged the box was on the floor but you wasn't able to interact with it.

Hi, was asked to post this clip of me yesterday having an issue with a storage box. Put it away in my house went outside and it was still on my back. People could see it on my back and when I relogged the box was on the floor but you wasn't able to interact with it.

Yh it’s the same thing for me just I got on vehicle and it flung me under and through the map ☺️

Back