What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 10, 47, 254 - West Side - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KittyKat

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Katelyn Billingsley

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 10, 47, 254 - West Side

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/15/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1740

What best describes this incident ?: RDM and Bad Quality Roleplay

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I logged onto the server at around 17:30 and was grabbed out a truck to go to my shop to check if anything needed stocking. While I was on my way I hardly got far as a car pulled Infront of me. The I then asked them what they was doing, and they apologized and as I was about to leave then again got Infront of my truck, then forcing me to hit there car by accident. In this moment I stared to back up the truck because I wanted to leave and get on with my day. In the video you can hear the people in the car get upset even though they clear was at fault. While I was backing up the Truck they told me to step out of the truck and I had started to reverse the truck already. Then in a short time I was shot without given the chance to listen to there commands. Now I will say that they did state they had guns but from my POV I could not see any weapon systems and I was already reversing the truck.

Fast forward to them trying to dodgy doctor me, I talked to them and said I had no clue who they was or what they was talking about. They then stated that I was apart of the Gang FE-13 and I had it coming. I told them multiple times that I was not who they was looking for and they did not believe me. As they stated they went after me because of my Hair color and I because Looked like her.

RDM Clip:
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/VlUiE7vrx55fR/d1337mozuPRU?invite=cr-MSxBVEgsMTU0MDc5MTM5LA

Clips before Dodgy Doc:
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/VlsTRovoaswvS/d1337MIOzEcY?invite=cr-MSxSWm0sMTU0MDc5MTM5LA

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/916303997403561985/1075479943695302716/image.png
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @KittyKat

I've reviewed the footage and can state that this is RDM and baiting is the purest form, they do not even give you a slight chance to do anything and can barely be heard if I'm being honest. All individuals were baiting you and once you accidentally struck their vehicle, it kicked off on their side which is unfortunate for them and well, you in that aspect.

Action: 1 Day Ban

CharID: 87935

Rules: G1.2, G1.3

------------------------------------------

CharID: 88645

Rules: G1.3

------------------------------------------

CharID: 87840

Rules: G1.2, G1.3

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back