What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 1002 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Busy

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Adam Busy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 1002

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/26/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2251

What best describes this incident ?: RDM | Common Sense

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Whilst at Mount Haan Road myself, PC MCCOY and PC CONNARDS made an attempt to stop a vehicle whereby the rider was in the middle of the road. This is when he ran alongside the car which I was personally driving and has unfortunately been hit to the floor due to de-sync and not with intention at all.

Following this contact, you can hear in the clips us saying "ouup" as this has happened as this can commonly occur whilst playing the server. This is when the subject of the report has instantly pulled to a firearm without saying anything or attempting to roleplay with anyone present and combat rolled away from our vehicle to then shoot all officers present.

As discussed in a liaison room we were disappointed as to the actions shown during this incident as from a white-listed faction we expect more and there were many alternative actions/outcomes which you could have taken but instead instantly shot us all and proceeded to then dump us in bushes as per. As also brought up, if we intended to ram ourselves without saying anything or any prior interaction this would quite simply be a rule break on our behalf and should be dealt with accordingly and that's again another reason as to why we are disappointed in this and we all expect far more. At the least, some form of RP from being run over would have been great so we could go from there as I think common sense would dictate that we would not intentionally ram you like this but unfortunately, we were met with shots straight away.

CONNARDS POV - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjFiNROthLs
MCCOY POV - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UFE8k3S7bA
BUSY POV - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1lCBqPhNfKtbe4/d13378zQUXH5?invite=cr-MSxMbWgsNTUwMzUxMjYs

No matter the outcome of this report, I hope that you consider taking alternative action in the future if similar circumstances arise and as mentioned, if you are met by officers who ram you without saying anything at all and a pursuit hasn't begun to report this in a correct and civil matter which I'm sure staff will condone.

All the best,

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1lCBqPhNfKtbe4/d13378zQUXH5?invite=cr-MSxMbWgsNTUwMzUxMjYs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello,

As discussed in liason in my pov it seemed as if you was intentionally running me over not once but twice, to the point where I was under the car taking damage and almost down.

To put it in simple terms, I reacted to what was going on at the time.

There is no other way to put it, I was being attacked at the time and reacted. I don't feel this is RDM, even taking in to account the desync, when being ran over multiple times to the point I was almost downed, it didn't cross my mind for a second that this was a mistake.

We talked in liason and you told me I should simply have went with the RP, got arrested and then put a comp request and a report against you on the forums.

At first I said im not going to sit and argue with you and to either put a report up or get staffs opinion.

You told me that’s not the reason were here, you wanted to find out my pov and why I shot which then I responded with you running me over twice and almost killing me prompted me to shoot you. I asked you what you would of wanted me to do and your response was to lay on the floor act my injuries and then put a report up along with a comp request depending if I lost anything in that situation.

I don't feel that would be the adult way to approach what happened as it would look like im spitting my dummy out and making either a revenge report or simply trying to get a lost item back.

You then went to say I should of know it was desync because no officer is going to run you over without saying anything.

Unfortunately, I don't agree with this either, a rule break can occur from anyone, doesn’t matter if you are police, civ or crim, things happen in the heat of the moment.

There was no way for me to know this was desynch and as I said before I reacted to what happened at the time.

After the liason you were sound about it and thanked me for coming to talk and have now went and made a report. What was the point in liason?

Hi Liam,

Unfortunately I don't I had to reset my game for my game capture to work. 

Hello all,

Lets get this report wrapped up.

This was absolutely awful from you @zycho, I understand that it could've looked like desync on your screen and or that he could've meant to bonnet you given his reputation but this is still a roleplay server. There was ample opportunities for you to resolve the situation by any other means instead of directly pulling a gun and opening fire on all and every police officer in the area.

Make it enjoyable for both sides. If there are no police, crims wont play. If there are no crims, police wont play.

Action: Permanent Ban Following FBS

CharID: 77058

Rule(s): G1.2

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back