What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 1003 & 405 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebi

Donator
Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Leroy Chong

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 1003 & 405

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/11/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2345

What best describes this incident ?: RDM, Powergaming, Failing to stay in character

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was driving around rather aimlessly when I needed gas and decided to stop at Little Seoul for a refill, I noticed the other car pull up but didn't think too much of it.
Two guys proceed to get out of the car and start their little lootbox rp routine, typical "Hands up, drop your shit", no lead-up to it or nothing just all-round an incredibly poor interaction. (Seriously, the guy can't even sound half excited while telling me to put my hands up, if it's that boring to you, why even do it?) The only reason I'm mentioning Powergaming is because I was mid refueling when they approached me and pulled their knives out, so even if I had the means to possibly defend myself (which I didn't), I wouldn't have been able to. This is, in my opinion, is using their knowledge of game mechanics to their advantage.

You'll notice in the clip that I wasn't saying anything at first when they told me to put my hands up (which I did, because I didn't want to -not- comply) which arguably wasn't really progressive to the rp situation either, but admittedly I was just incredibly frustrated by the poor initiation and the fact that you could just tell that this was nothing more than a quick attempt to loot, but regardless I did comply with their initial demand to put my hands up when the guy to my left (1003) utters something completely incomprehensible (English isn't my native language, which I would normally never use as an excuse because literally all my mates are from the UK and have all kinds of different accents and not a single one I have trouble understanding, but whatever he said at 0:48, I genuinely had no clue. To me it sounded like "cash, gps and something -put" which I'm assuming was just his way of saying 'drop everything you have', but again, genuinely couldn't tell.)

I ask if he can repeat himself, followed by silence as some random guy (980) comes around the corner in his car while something along the lines of "what's this then?" and "not on my block". Meanwhile I repeatedly ask the guy if he's able to hear me because I just wanted him to repeat whatever his lazy demands were. I never had any issue complying as you can tell later in the vid when his buddy comes back as all I had was £700, 5 apples, 3 repair kits and a switchblade. Granted I probably could've actively 'feared' for my life a bit more instead of sounding incredibly bored with the whole situation, but the entire time I had my hands up.

Anyways, I'm assuming 980 was trying to help at that point as things were going tits up, I was probably taking too long to drop my stuff even though I was repeatedly asking if he could repeat his demands so his buddy (405) starts chasing after 980 and 1003 proceeds to slash me multiple times with his machete before getting in my car which I then immediately lock.
1003 continues shouting he's got everything on bodycam as I wasn't complying and then threatens to 'enjoy my flight'.

There's a bit of an awkward stare-off happening after that as the guy obviously can't get out of my car and drives around Little Seoul for like a minute, then comes back and just sits there for a min, runs me over and drives off again, when he then comes back he's followed by his buddy 405 who gets out his car, apologizes for the inconvenience and continues to rob me. I comply, drop my seemingly extremely valuable apples on the ground along with everything else, when he then asks me to let his buddy out the car. I decided to at least have a little bit of fun myself and told him I'd lost my keys, when he asked me again I repeated myself and wanted to tell him I'd dropped my keys by the gas pump earlier when his buddy slashed me, but meanwhile 1003 kept barking "stab him, stab him in the neck I've got a lockpick", so before I could even finish my sentence 405 proceeded to kill me before starting to lockpick my car to get his buddy out, leaving my precious apples in a cardboard box on the ground along with my knife.

Moments later 980 comes back around, gets out his car and asks what happened, before even he could finish what he was saying, 1003 immediately started shouting "if you help out your friend that's metagaming, he should've had no way of contacting you, we took his phone and radio." (Not staying in character) Mind you, I have no idea who 980 is which hopefully becomes clear enough by the end of the video when both of us are dead in the corner talking to each other. Anyway, 980 proceeds to reach down into the box on the floor and I'm assuming takes my knife out? I actually don't know cause he did say he had a knife of his own when talking to the police who showed up afterwards, but it looked like he took my switchblade from the box anyway and then stabbed 405 with it who was still lockpicking my car.

As soon as he did, 1003 reverses and runs over 980. (also just to clarify this is definitely not a report against 980, I'd be more than happy to hear his side of the story and get his PoV as well to clear up any sort of 'metagaming' allegations as I genuinely have no idea who the guy is, but am obviously grateful that he tried helping me out in that situation and am personally curious what he was doing around Little Seoul cause the place seemed pretty dead at first).

Everything about this situation was poor from start to finish. I'd also like a comp request for my 5 apples cause apparently they're worth a human life.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/TzaZFufhJXk

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I'll keep this short. That roleplay was sub par, and very close to a "hands up or die" situation. Do Better!

Don't break character, we have ooc chat to request liaisons. Having someone, as you perceive it,  break a rule in your situation, does not permit you to then break rules.

Athony Potter
Char Id: 97167

Rule: C1.14

Outcome: Permanent Ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back