What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 1026 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul McLovin

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Paul McLovin

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 1026

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/20/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 06:45

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So after a shootout with grove we took some of their members to the dodgy doctor and after 1026 was on his feet he was refusing to drop the gun at the dodgy so we took him to a safe location to be able to retrieve his weapon. For over 10 minutes he was refusing and stalling to drop the gun by dropping one item at a time. He was failing to follow simple demands and emoting and using armour whilst having 3 guns to his head. I believe that this falls under the NVL rule and also power-gaming. The NVL is clear as day but the reason i believe this is also power-gaming is because he knows that we cannot take the gun from him due to the mechanics of the game. He was clearly stalling and trying to make us loose our patients so we end up killing him and we don't receive the weapon. It was only after we HAD to put messages in LOOC that he finally decided to drop his weapon. We didn't want to liase with the player because it is clear as day as to what he was doing and we believe the liaison would of got nowhere this is poor from a whitelisted gang who have been in the server for a long time and it feels that they are here not to roleplay but just to frag and win situations. I will not be commenting on this report unless a staff member asks me too. have a good day

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/kG32CalpbB4
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This seems like the typical demon hours robbing group who just want loot/fights rather than roleplay, its a shame you guys didnt enjoy my victim roleplay and as soon as I saw your messages in local OOC I then began to just drop everything at once so all parties would have an enjoyable roleplaying experience. 

Now lets address these claims

Lets rewind the clocks and lets see how this situation unfolded, 

We didn't want to liase with the player because it is clear as day as to what he was doing and we believe the liaison would of got nowhere this is poor from a whitelisted gang who have been in the server for a long time and it feels that they are here not to roleplay but just to frag and win situations.
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1EPh2JHinEglDx/d1337TqlCehK?invite=cr-MSxIYzcsMTEyNzg3MDkwLA

This clip shows the initial roleplay of how the shootout began 

We as grove were set up on our turf and noticed a few blacked out cars driving down grove street so we all decided to chase them thinking it was ballas as we're at war with them, it turns out it wasnt and it was instead cutlass a group of individuals that were out robbing people. 

This is what you call baiting in plain form as stated in the rules;

(G1.3) Baiting - Taking deliberate actions to create a scenario where you get chased or engaged with, especially to cause a firefight. Examples: Robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, deliberately committing crimes in front of the police, swearing at a group of gang members.

i believe this is also power-gaming is because he knows that we cannot take the gun from him due to the mechanics of the game.
You're either unaware of the rules or just threw this one in with the hopes that something lands, lets not throw rules for decoration as its not only a waste of my time but staffs too.

whilst having 3 guns to his head.
Btw if you wasnt aware I believe this to be ruleplaying and my advice would be to stay in character until the roleplay situation but this obviously could've been addressed and spoken about if you've opted to liaise with me but you've made your bed. 

[SIZE=medium](G2.3) Roleplay Everything - You must remain in character at all times, unless a uniformed Admin authorises you to speak out of character.[/SIZE]

(C1.7) Common Sense - As a Roleplay game, every situation is different and not everything can be detailed within these rules and so it is important to remember this is an adult community and some things simply come down to common sense.

To be honest I'm glad the person on the radio gets it, at 1:54 on part 2 of the evidence provided he did state and understood my objective of delaying and stalling for the hopes that my gang finds me.

I gave enough time until the local ooc messages came flying in to which at that point enough was enough and gave them what they wanted even though I used every tactic throughout the usage of roleplay to my advantage.

They've made the fatal mistake of not taking my phone and radio initially at the dodgy to where I put a gps and told my gang it was cutlass after they were using their names on radio whilst I was in the same car as them. 

I'm happy this report is up so people can see the quality of roleplay provided by myself to be put on display but obviously you guys are not happy with the outcome even though you got what you wanted at the end but you were unaware of the context and the stalling for back up part after the mistake you guys made. 

Again this could have been sorted but now you've made your bed like I stated above, if staff have any questions then feel free and I will be more than happy to reply 🙂 

Apologies to anyone upset about the situation or how it was played out but have a nice day! 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hey its me again 🙂 

I've noticed I've missed a few extra details that I will be adding on so apologies on my behalf.

whilst having 3 guns to his head.
Btw if you wasnt aware I believe this to be ruleplaying and my advice would be to stay in character until the roleplay situation but this obviously could've been addressed and spoken about if you've opted to liaise with me but you've made your bed. 

[SIZE=medium](G2.3) Roleplay Everything - You must remain in character at all times, unless a uniformed Admin authorises you to speak out of character.[/SIZE]

(C1.7) Common Sense - As a Roleplay game, every situation is different and not everything can be detailed within these rules and so it is important to remember this is an adult community and some things simply come down to common sense.
3:36 Part 2  
https://youtu.be/63cU7lqq63U?t=216

I would also like to add that I was not given a single ounce of roleplay throughout this whole situation specifically the hostage taking and once I gave everything they've asked me to drop I then was shot in the back of my head with near enough zero roleplay which was quite honestly sad to see. 

I wish you could have done a few ,/me's at the very least or provided medical treatment or attention even like a simple bandage wrap to help with your demands better but it really did seem as though you just wanted to kill, defib and loot swipe. 

In addition to the previous rule violations I'd also like to add that the following rules have also been violated that I've not added on my previous reply. 

(G7.1) Hostages -Taking hostages must be roleplayed to a very high quality. Aim to make the scenario enjoyable for everyone. 

(G7.3) Executions - Executing another player must be realistic and be carried out with high quality roleplay. Example: To cut someone's throat you must have a bladed weapon

To summarise it was pretty clear my chance of survival was very slim despite sending a GPS to my gang and giving a name of which gang has held me hostage.

I feel as though I tried everything I could do as previously stated in my reply that I have used and have shown a great display of roleplay throughout the scenario to my advantage to a certain extent to which ofcourse they were not happy with. I then decided to eventually after 10-15 minutes of stalling then gave them everything just for the sake of the situation to be more enjoyable for all parties and then I was met with a shot to the back of my head almost instantaniously with zero high quality roleplay even though I tried my very best to give good roleplay. 

Once again, any question or doubts from the staff team taking their time reading this please feel free to reply and I will be more than happy to answer any questions. 

Thanks for taking your time reading this and understanding!

Cheerio

Hello SK,

I am glad that you seem to be pointing out rule breaks apparently from our side, I mean if you felt like rules were being broken why did you not make the report against us ? To me it just seems like you’re trying to deflect heavily due to the nature of the report being against yourself and your wrong doings in this situation. If you feel like rules have been broken against you, please feel free to make a report on these rather than blurting out whatever comes to mind in this report which has been made against your NVL and Powergaming.

Firstly I’d like to address this “Baiting Claim”, First of all, we drove around multiple turfs, we happened to pass groves turf, we didn’t see anyone on your block, we then get notified that there is a grove vehicle, Baz then decided to follow us, becoming aggressive and frankly looking like he’s trying to bait a situation or setup on someone hearing from the radio chatter seeming like you guys we’re already prepared for a gunfight. I fail to see these baiting allegations. We had done nothing to bait you to follow us, that was your choice not ours so please “stop throwing rules around hoping they stick.”

“Btw if you wasn’t aware I believe this to be rule-playing” - I’d like to highlight to you, it’s not rule-playing, it’s you not valuing your life, all that’s been done is highlight the fact you’re outmanned and guns are clearly a danger to your life in this situation, however you thought a bright idea is to directly refuse to listen to the demands being told to you, you’ve decided to put on a body armour, bandage. This is absurd, you are a danger to us as you have a gun on yourself, with the fact that at any moment you can take a chance and possibly shoot us, let me make this plain and simple for you, if you dropped the gun first and then decided to roleplay out being a victim this would have been more than acceptable and appreciated rather than fail to comply to our directions and leading us on a 10+ min plus repetition of the demands we wished you followed.

You claim you were stalling to receive backup, the one thing I fail to see is how can someone so clearly not value their life at such disadvantage, the amount of weapons and possibility of being shot from failing to understand direct orders is absurd to me ? I have seen people banned for stalling for 5 seconds whereas you decided to stall for over 10 minutes, not only this but the fact you chose to body armour and bandage.

It's clear that you we're not valuing your life, not only this but you was abusing the fact that we couldn't empty your pockets ourselves, I once again fail to understand how you are trying to change this report from being against yourself into a report against me so please focus on the allegations that are placed upon yourself.

I would also like to point out how you knew that you were safe to casually GPS your gang, even though you are clearly outnumbered with imminent danger to your life as guns were pointed at you, unfortunately I do not have the clip to assist this claim but this still occurred regardless with two guns being pointed at you, yet you still decided to GPS.

Sorry Pal unfortunately you've already decided my fate and made myself aware that regardless of my actions I will ultimately die.

I am glad that you seem to be pointing out rule breaks apparently from our side, I mean if you felt like rules were being broken why did you not make the report against us ? To me it just seems like you’re trying to deflect heavily due to the nature of the report being against yourself and your wrong doings in this situation. If you feel like rules have been broken against you, please feel free to make a report on these rather than blurting out whatever comes to mind in this report which has been made against your NVL and Powergaming.
So if you've broken rules in this scenario am I not well within my rights to point them out? if that's what you're saying then I think that's quite a ridiculous statement with all due respect.

Firstly I’d like to address this “Baiting Claim”, First of all, we drove around multiple turfs, we happened to pass groves turf, we didn’t see anyone on your block, we then get notified that there is a grove vehicle, Baz then decided to follow us, becoming aggressive and frankly looking like he’s trying to bait a situation or setup on someone hearing from the radio chatter seeming like you guys we’re already prepared for a gunfight. I fail to see these baiting allegations. We had done nothing to bait you to follow us, that was your choice not ours so please “stop throwing rules around hoping they stick.”
Well its not really rocket science, you did exactly word for word what you shouldn't have done as it falls straight under the baiting rule as quoted previously. Have another read or speak to a member of staff if you're not understanding it perhaps they might assist you where needed 👍

Intentionally spinning our turf with multiple cars knowing that we're currently in a war to then have us chasing you guys into thinking its ballas so you can aggressively have that advantage to bait a gun fight. 

“Btw if you wasn’t aware I believe this to be rule-playing” - I’d like to highlight to you, it’s not rule-playing, it’s you not valuing your life, all that’s been done is highlight the fact you’re outmanned and guns are clearly a danger to your life in this situation, however you thought a bright idea is to directly refuse to listen to the demands being told to you, you’ve decided to put on a body armour, bandage. This is absurd, you are a danger to us as you have a gun on yourself, with the fact that at any moment you can take a chance and possibly shoot us, let me make this plain and simple for you, if you dropped the gun first and then decided to roleplay out being a victim this would have been more than acceptable and appreciated rather than fail to comply to our directions and leading us on a 10+ min plus repetition of the demands we wished you followed.
Find this strange as I never refused to drop my items, I may have taken my time in doing so such as emptying my wallet and emptying the magazines taking that approach throughout the course of the roleplaying scenario but I never once refused and you did eventually have all my items.

however you thought a bright idea is to directly refuse to listen to the demands being told to you, you’ve decided to put on a body armour,
Just a friendly reminder that there is video footage you provided within this report that ultimately doesnt side with your argument of accusing me of refusing your demands, I asked you if I should stop wearing this armour and you then punched me and knocked me to the ground. 

You guys seem to be very unorganised and perhaps in the future have one person making the demands instead of 3 different people demanding different things all at once, for example I asked if you wanted my pistol bullets and someone said that they wanted everything then another person said they wanted my pistol etc. 

You claim you were stalling to receive backup, the one thing I fail to see is how can someone so clearly not value their life at such disadvantage, the amount of weapons and possibility of being shot from failing to understand direct orders is absurd to me ? I have seen people banned for stalling for 5 seconds whereas you decided to stall for over 10 minutes, not only this but the fact you chose to body armour and bandage.
You've seen people banned for 5 seconds of stalling? I dont see how thats relevant as each scenario is different and theres many factors that need to be taken into consideration thats also another problem that people dont seem to understand.

If you really didnt want me to have a phone and radio then you should've just taken it from me but you didnt and I then used the power of roleplay to then capitalize off your mistakes. 

It's clear that you we're not valuing your life, not only this but you was abusing the fact that we couldn't empty your pockets ourselves, I once again fail to understand how you are trying to change this report from being against yourself into a report against me so please focus on the allegations that are placed upon yourself.
I'm not sure if you've seen my reply but I've already defended myself from those allegations to the best of my ability.

Unless I've missed anything, please elaborate. 

I would also like to point out how you knew that you were safe to casually GPS your gang, even though you are clearly outnumbered with imminent danger to your life as guns were pointed at you, unfortunately I do not have the clip to assist this claim but this still occurred regardless with two guns being pointed at you, yet you still decided to GPS.
Baseless accusations isnt going to get us anywhere now is it.

At the end of the day, I was provided with no roleplay then pocket wiped and shot in the back of my head.

I've lost the situation and went about my day, you then took it upon yourself to choose not to liaise with me on the basis of an assumption that the conversation would not get anywhere.

This is the problem with the community nowadays and just creates a toxic environment. 

I will not be commenting on this report unless a staff member asks me too.
I must have really pointed out the obvious for you to backtrack on your own words.

I hope I do not come across as rude but I do not like being accused of things based off baseless assumptions and accusations. 

Seem pretty guilty but I am no staff member to decide that and I shall respectfully allow staff to take their time out of their busy day to help us get to the bottom of this.

Thanks! 👍

Good evening @Paul McLovin, thank you for making this report!

Let's talk about the initial claims of "NVL" in this report and the evidence you've provided:

@SK You were very clearly at a heavy disadvantage here, and were massively disregarding the rule with the actions you had presented during this scenario.
In the beginning of the original clip provided, you are surrounded by 3 members holding pistols towards you, they were giving you very clear demands and this was to drop your gun. Although I do appreciate the "victim roleplay" you were attempting to provide and I find the use of emotes very good, you have not valued your life through this at all, 4 minutes into you being demanded to drop your gun you keep telling the others to "relax relax relax".
To further breach this rule, you then begin putting on armour vests and bandaging up, as if you have the upper hand in this situation? You very clearly do not and have not complied with any of the demands thrown in your direction.

7 minutes in and we're still negotiating as if you've actually got a say in the situation, after still being given clear demands for 7 minutes to drop that pistol you start fumbling around at a wallet that they mention nothing about.
This is a clear breach of NVL. It's not too hard to just drop a weapon you're holding, right? 

I would like to thank the players attempting the robbery for their patience, and not just shutting this down by shooting. It's nice to see that it has at least been attempted to play out.

Due to the above, I will be actioning this report with the following today:

Action: 1 Day Ban Following FBS
Character Name: Saint Kohi 
Rule(s): G2.4

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back