What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 103 I think - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustHamzaPK

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Daniel Smith

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 103 I think

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/13/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 11

What best describes this incident ?: The Guy didn't value his life at all tried to ask him to come on Discord which he didn't bothered

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Video speaks for itself, if any further details are needed please let me know.

I hate bringing things up here but honestly, just today had 3 Rule breaks out of 5 situations so I think after trying and asking for the guy to come to Discord which he ignored didn't have any other option but to bring it here.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/EweRAgPQeLBp2/Kl2vnfJQARgP?invite=cr-MSxiaEosNTc3MTIzMjcs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Afternoon @JustHamzaPK

I am having trouble identifiying the individual given the provided video. Do you have any other video, proof of the user's ID or more context regarding the situation (names of those who downed the individual etc) that may help us with identification?

Hiya ,

It was me Daniel Smith , Next Ton and Tony Tyron ( not sure about the exact name here will confirm as soon as I can ) were the 2 lads with me.

The guy we stabbed and stuff don't know even though he did say " You know who the F I am "  I should have taken his name lol

Hope this helps if not will ask the lads with me to try and help here.

Thanks a lot.

Hamza

Thank you for taking the time to make a player report @JustHamzaPK

So upon reviewing this report there is more than meets the eye and not only the reported at fault within the evidence provided. 

Looking over the video the player was run over and from looking appears to just be an accident, Now there are many things that could of been done within this situation such as an apology or an interesting story line however all that did happen was the other player saying a few words and in return just getting the "Hands up" treatment. From this it's not much roleplay that did happen overall outside of this and it all come from an accident.

Now one of the people involved was a Staff Member and seeing their involvement we would expect more from someone in such position over just saying "Let me have him" and that being the only interaction from them. We should all strive to create interesting roleplay situations for everyone to enjoy more so if we are the ones enforcing said rules since we do set the example if others see us roleplay. 

In this situation the other player didn't value their life when they we're at a disadvantage and clearly outnumbered and this is also taken into consideration within this report. This will lead us to the conclusion, We all would like to have interesting roleplay surrounding us and we all would like to have an enjoyable experience. This situation could of been handled many ways however jumping right to weapons over an accident is a bit much no? Something we should keep in mind for future situations since not every situation will be the same, Be the change we want to see in the community.

Conclusion:

Name: Tony Falcone
Rule: C1.7
Action: Warning

Name: Artemis Atari
Rule: G2.4
Action: 1 Day Ban

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back