What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 1033 - GTA RP

Shamdawg

Server: GTA RP
Your Character Name: Jackson Law
Reported Players: 1033
Date: Mar 17, 2024
Time: 03:30
What best describes this incident: Racial Profiling from a police officer
Please (in detail) describe the incident: Got a lift from the police officer with my friend, he said 'we look like criminals' The officer then replied, haha, you are black as well', insinuating that because I am black I am a criminal.
Link(s) To Any Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/21thpupmXov50Z/d1337SZzHNFr?invite=cr-MSxXUnYsMTk3MTUzNzc5LA

I am the officer in the report. It was 4am and it was meant to be small funny remark about how you said you look like criminals in my car and I replied with "yep, you're black and all". I didn't intend for it to be offensive in any manner, it was said as playful banter. I do apologise if you took it in that sense as that was not my intention. I would have apologised to you and cleared this up for you if you had approached me about this as yourself because we carried on hanging out for another hour or 90 mins or so.

Of course I accept any punishment Staff deem necessary although I do hope you can accept my apology and forgive me.

What makes you believe this was meant as OOC discrimination?
didn’t take it as ooc discrimination just was a bit taken back from the fact a police officer had said it as i didn’t think it was allowed. In my opinion it shouldn’t have been said and other people may take distaste to it. I accept his apology and am happy to leave it at that.

Denied as per reporters request

Back