What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 1038 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katelyn West

Investor
Investor
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Olivia Grace

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 1038

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/08/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: --

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.3) Baiting, (C1.12) Sensitive Roleplay

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Let me start off by saying the RP tonight was not good at all,

This evening ID:1038 and his friend decide to come into MRPS twice and bait police brandishing machetes threatening to attack Police. PC Alex Sutton and other officers rush out and tackle both suspects and place them in cuffs. (G1.3) Baiting - Taking deliberate actions to create a scenario where you get chased or engaged with, especially to cause a firefight. Examples: Robbing a service station with the intent of a gunfight, deliberately committing crimes in front of the police, swearing at a group of gang members.

Instantly when ID:1038 is placed into cuffs and arrested by PC Alex Snow-Sutton ID:1038 decides to start calling Alex a retard, alex asked ID:1038 to stop using the word “retard” as its a word that effects him alot, ID:1038 did not stop and Staff lead Gordon wasent impressed and spoke to ID:1038 i believe. Nevertheless when ID:1038 is back in RP and in our custody he continues saying the word Retard even when asked to stop by myself in OOC: (https://gyazo.com/0ad3b6567dac25852cee0fef0284f333) but his response was “no?” Not very appropriate to continue using a word that clearly affects someone and because you're made aware of it you then start to use the word more???? Although C1.12 Doesent say you cant use the word retard, it does say if requested to stop sensative roleplay you should stop. To me this is a clear breach of (C1.12) Sensitive Roleplay - Continuing to roleplay subjects of a sensitive nature after being requested to stop by another player will not be tolerated. Permanent Ban.

Lastly the way in which he was speaking to myself in OOC was quite frankly disgusting and uncalled for, this is an RP server not a server someone should be name calling or trying to intimidate someone.
https://gyazo.com/0ad3b6567dac25852cee0fef0284f333
https://gyazo.com/ada632e659947feec4fd3b27d9bc682f
https://gyazo.com/bc6f5aca6063ae37eee590d629d24175
I have nothing further to say on this matter and will leave this up for staff!

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://gyazo.com/bc6f5aca6063ae37eee590d629d24175

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Good afternoon @Katelyn West

Do you have any video footage/evidence showing the claims of baiting and sensitive reolplay please?
Hello @Astrid Belskiyes and here is the footage, sorry was very late when i had put this up. Its around 10 minutes of footage clips from around 1hour or so. I clipped each part i feel is relevant to this report a player. 

Comments in RP about pulling things from my ass, Alex pulling a chair from his ass when using a prop emote to sit down etc. ID:1038 not acting injured in prison instead shouting wheres your back up etc. 

Then the proof above shows him OOC trying to intimidate me or belittle me by the stuff he said in OOC. I quoted the OOC rule twice around 10 seconds after each other to give him a fair chance to stop also, 

(The other audio in the clip i apologise for i was reviewing body cam on my other monitor at the same time)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me start off by saying the RP tonight was not good at all,
This is nothing to do with me, nor the report. Please treat all roleplay situations as different and don't assume that because other things have been bad, so will the next situation. That goes for the future too.

This evening ID:1038 and his friend decide to come into MRPS twice and bait police brandishing machetes threatening to attack Police.
Correct, me and a friend went into MRPS with the intention of holding some stolen items ransom. I would agree that we got carried away overall and it could certainly be seen as baiting from an outside POV. We had recently robbed a police officer and brought bullets with us to prove it. We planned to attempt to sell the items back to the police. Our roleplay was not supposed to bait the police, however show them that we are serious and will do anything for a little bit of extra cash. We roleplay as idiots that don't understand consequence and discipline.

Instantly when ID:1038 is placed into cuffs and arrested by PC Alex Snow-Sutton ID:1038 decides to start calling Alex a retard, alex asked ID:1038 to stop using the word “retard” as its a word that effects him alot
At this point, yes he did ask me, in character to stop calling him a retard. The word retard is in no way against RPUK's rules as far as I have been aware.

Staff lead Gordon wasent impressed and spoke to ID:1038 i believe. Nevertheless when ID:1038 is back in RP and in our custody he continues saying the word Retard even when asked to stop by myself in OOC: (https://gyazo.com/0ad3b6567dac25852cee0fef0284f333)
Gordon not only spoke to me, but banned me from the server. I was later unbanned as this ban was unjustified as the word "retard" was agreed upon as allowed on RPUKs GTA Server. This is an adult community. If you cannot understand the fact that it is my character talking and not me, perhaps you shouldn't be here.

but his response was “no?” Not very appropriate to continue using a word that clearly affects someone and because you're made aware of it you then start to use the word more????
My response was indeed "no?". If you are playing RPUK, you need to understand that these things are directed at YOUR CHARACTER and not YOU. My character thinks that that police officer is a retard, hence he was called one. That is not a dig to him OOC.

To me this is a clear breach of (C1.12) Sensitive Roleplay - Continuing to roleplay subjects of a sensitive nature after being requested to stop by another player will not be tolerated. Permanent Ban.
I agree and disagree. This rule is mainly for sexual roleplay AFAIK. If I'm incorrect, staff please do correct me. I don't think a permanent ban is justified for such case, however feel free to do so if you feel that it is necessary in such scenario.

Lastly the way in which he was speaking to myself in OOC was quite frankly disgusting and uncalled for, this is an RP server not a server someone should be name calling or trying to intimidate someone.
Correct, the way I spoke to you was uncalled for. My past with OOC messages is not good, if not awful, however I think that the way you came across was cocky and I replied without reading back or thinking about my messages before sending them. I understand any punishment for my OOC messages.

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes
I asked you if you would still like to come to liason, however you said no. Please do not lie on a player report.

Your YouTube video is blatantly edited to support your claims and to eliminate any posibility of me defending myself. I would like to ask for raw footage as the things I said/did can be justified easily.

I would also like to point out that you have called me to discord calls 2-3 times this week for silly reasons and therefore think that you are 'out to get me' as I disagree with some of your opinions.

Your roleplay was not up to any standard at all, considering you continually spoke to Gordans roleplay character regarding staff issues. I think Gordan will agree with me on that too.

This is nothing to do with me, nor the report. Please treat all roleplay situations as different and don't assume that because other things have been bad, so will the next situation. That goes for the future too.
The RP from YOU this evening was quite poor sorry that should clear that up that i was reffering to you in this report a player, which would make this relevant to this RP situation, and in RP i have had my fair share of run ins with you 🙂

Correct, me and a friend went into MRPS with the intention of holding some stolen items ransom. I would agree that we got carried away overall and it could certainly be seen as baiting from an outside POV. We had recently robbed a police officer and brought bullets with us to prove it. We planned to attempt to sell the items back to the police. Our roleplay was not supposed to bait the police, however show them that we are serious and will do anything for a little bit of extra cash. We roleplay as idiots that don't understand consequence and discipline.
Ok but again this is breaking (G1.3) Baiting, Who would walk into a police station brandishing machetes not once but twice and handing one by one bullets to the police to try get us to chase you (Taking deliberate actions to create a scenario where you get chased or engaged with), As one of your characters is in the LSPS i thought youd be aware of this rule. 

At this point, yes he did ask me, in character to stop calling him a retard. The word retard is in no way against RPUK's rules as far as I have been aware.
Yes i do agree with this, it is not against RPUK rules to call someone a retard, however i stepped in as it was visabily causing Alex some upset and when i asked OOC for you to stop you said "no?" I would class this as sensative roleplay. As the rule states if asked to stop the RP should stop (Continuing to roleplay subjects of a sensitive nature after being requested to stop by another player will not be tolerated).

Gordon not only spoke to me, but banned me from the server. I was later unbanned as this ban was unjustified as the word "retard" was agreed upon as allowed on RPUKs GTA Server. This is an adult community. If you cannot understand the fact that it is my character talking and not me, perhaps you shouldn't be here.
Again you were asked several times to stop and you didnt, as Gordon was involved in the RP he doesent feel it would be fair to make decisions on this as he was at certain points of the RP and dint hear or see everything, so its on report a player for a staff member who wasent present to have a look into. "This is an adult community the fact my character is talking and not me" You control your character and again you were asked to stop saying certain words and you continued to do so. This is an adult community correct and adults should feel welcome not pushed out, so perhaps you should accept this or you shouldnt be here? RPUK has fair rules in place to make everyone feel welcome and this could have all been prevented if you had just accepted this was putting Alex down but instead you just continued to say it. As for the ban Gordon gave you i feel personally it was appropriate as you Baited police twice infront of him, kept saying retard when asked to stop but even when your unabnned minutes later you continue to say the word retard???? To me not very nice to be continuing after someone has asked you to stop even in OOC as the proof above shows. 

My response was indeed "no?". If you are playing RPUK, you need to understand that these things are directed at YOUR CHARACTER and not YOU. My character thinks that that police officer is a retard, hence he was called one. That is not a dig to him OOC.
Again this is RPUK, RPUK have rules in place and if something is effecting someone and you continue to use the word same logic applies, respect that youve been asked to stop and pick a new word? I didnt see the need for you to continue to call him a retard personally, again this is an 18+ server but regardless of age if he feels offended and has asked you to stop and then others (myself) seeing you put him down and me having to ask you to stop, you should have stopped didnt??

I agree and disagree. This rule is mainly for sexual roleplay AFAIK. If I'm incorrect, staff please do correct me. I don't think a permanent ban is justified for such case, however feel free to do so if you feel that it is necessary in such scenario.
This rule is in place to protect players of the server and gives them the option if RP gets to much or effects them to ask it to stop, the word retard effected Alex, you were asked in city to stop it multiple times yet you continue, you were then asked in OOC and then you said "no?" This rule is not in place just for sexual roleplay etc its for a wider range and again i feel this is the closest if not the exact rule you broke. Again the whole aim for this report is to make you aware your RP can easily efftect someone and if asked to stop and a staff lead has to step in maybe you should stop? 

Correct, the way I spoke to you was uncalled for. My past with OOC messages is not good, if not awful, however I think that the way you came across was cocky and I replied without reading back or thinking about my messages before sending them. I understand any punishment for my OOC messages
OOC i always try add smiles and its because it is RP i dont take anything from RP out of city. By me asking you to liason and adding a smiley face was just being friendly, also i was at times multi tasking as i put RP first before OOC Chat. To be honest your OOC messages were uncalled for and not needed, just relax and enjoy RP 🙂 its a fantastic server and we should all treasure and enjoy our time here. I have made many of mistakes in my time here but we learn from it and we move on with what we have learnt to improve RP. 

I asked you if you would still like to come to liason, however you said no. Please do not lie on a player report.
Staff can check the logs, i did say no at the end because your RP was quite bad i decided i would be going straight to the forums. Earlier when i requested you to laison i wanted to try resolve it.

Your YouTube video is blatantly edited to support your claims and to eliminate any posibility of me defending myself. I would like to ask for raw footage as the things I said/did can be justified easily.
All my footage is clipped, a staff lead stepped in and spoke to you also. This is not edited to support my claims. But all relevant info is in this report a player for which i am reporting you for. 

I would also like to point out that you have called me to discord calls 2-3 times this week for silly reasons and therefore think that you are 'out to get me' as I disagree with some of your opinions.
At this point this comment is irrelevant and not related to this report a player. Your accusation is quite strong and i ask for you not to divert attention away from the matter at hand of this report a player. I respect everyone i RP with and if i was out to get anyone i wouldnt be taking people to discord liason would i? I would have come straight here, so i dont appreciate that accusation. Its roleplay and i dont hold any grudges. 

Your roleplay was not up to any standard at all, considering you continually spoke to Gordans roleplay character regarding staff issues. I think Gordan will agree with me on that too.
I am sure Gordon would not agree with that as its untrue? I dont break character and strictly talk in RP. @Gordonwould you bring some light to this claim if possible? Just this claim here about me breaking character and talking with you about staff issues in city? 

Again [REMOVED] stop reverting attention away from this report a player and if you feel i have done something put a report of your own up. 

Thanks for your time in this Report a player and have a good evening!

Not going to lie, I had to squint to read that. Can you please repost without the 1000s of small little colourings and edits. It's not needed and makes it hard to read. Thank you very much.

Not going to lie, I had to squint to read that. Can you please repost without the 1000s of small little colourings and edits. It's not needed and makes it hard to read. Thank you very much.
No, this will be left for staff now [REMOVED]

I decided to put up with this eyesore of formatting and reply.

The RP from YOU this evening was quite poor sorry that should clear that up that i was reffering to you in this report a player, which would make this relevant to this RP situation, and in RP i have had my fair share of run ins with you 🙂
Thank you for clarifying, in the future, please make your statements clear.

Ok but again this is breaking (G1.3) Baiting, Who would walk into a police station brandishing machetes not once but twice and handing one by one bullets to the police to try get us to chase you (Taking deliberate actions to create a scenario where you get chased or engaged with), As one of your characters is in the LSPS i thought youd be aware of this rule. 
I am very aware of what constitutes as baiting, and I did not deny that this may seem like baiting. At the time, it was 1-2am and we we're just having a little but of fun on the server. Yes it looks like baiting, though that was not our original intentions. Though I completely understand where you are coming from.

Yes i do agree with this, it is not against RPUK rules to call someone a retard, however i stepped in as it was visabily causing Alex some upset and when i asked OOC for you to stop you said "no?" I would class this as sensative roleplay. As the rule states if asked to stop the RP should stop (Continuing to roleplay subjects of a sensitive nature after being requested to stop by another player will not be tolerated).
The fact is that I don't believe this to be a sensitive nature. Perhaps if you have decided to have a chat in discord liaison, we could have established this in an adult manner, yet you took the decision to bring it to the forums without a chat. Plus, he has multiple ways of personally getting in contact with me, and he failed to do so. If this was really upsetting him, coming to be OOC personally and explaining his situation would have been a good option, as I would have understood much better how this was upsetting him.

Again you were asked several times to stop and you didnt, as Gordon was involved in the RP he doesent feel it would be fair to make decisions on this as he was at certain points of the RP and dint hear or see everything, so its on report a player for a staff member who wasent present to have a look into. "This is an adult community the fact my character is talking and not me" You control your character and again you were asked to stop saying certain words and you continued to do so. This is an adult community correct and adults should feel welcome not pushed out, so perhaps you should accept this or you shouldnt be here? RPUK has fair rules in place to make everyone feel welcome and this could have all been prevented if you had just accepted this was putting Alex down but instead you just continued to say it.
Overall, I wasn't even sure who it was affecting as only YOU messaged in OOC chat as far as I remember. If things had been explained further, potentially things could have been handled differently. The only thing I saw was someone asking me to "stop saying retard" of which is ALLOWED on RPUK.

As for the ban Gordon gave you i feel personally it was appropriate as you Baited police twice infront of him, kept saying retard when asked to stop but even when your unabnned minutes later you continue to say the word retard???? To me not very nice to be continuing after someone has asked you to stop even in OOC as the proof above shows. 
You may have thought it was justified, but Gordan agreed with me that it was not. As you can see attached: View attachment 19986

Again this is RPUK, RPUK have rules in place and if something is effecting someone and you continue to use the word same logic applies, respect that youve been asked to stop and pick a new word? I didnt see the need for you to continue to call him a retard personally, again this is an 18+ server but regardless of age if he feels offended and has asked you to stop and then others (myself) seeing you put him down and me having to ask you to stop, you should have stopped didnt??
Once again, I was not aware I was putting anyone down nor upsetting someone. All I knew at the time was that someone was asking me to stop, without any reasoning, which seemed unfair.

This rule is in place to protect players of the server and gives them the option if RP gets to much or effects them to ask it to stop, the word retard effected Alex, you were asked in city to stop it multiple times yet you continue, you were then asked in OOC and then you said "no?" This rule is not in place just for sexual roleplay etc its for a wider range and again i feel this is the closest if not the exact rule you broke. Again the whole aim for this report is to make you aware your RP can easily efftect someone and if asked to stop and a staff lead has to step in maybe you should stop?
I understand your opinion of this rule, and I will kindly disagree with you. The rules on RPUK are purposely broad to allow for interpretations and to try to make "ruleplaying" much more difficult allowing for some more interesting roleplay. If this is the case, and you are right, I accept whatever punishment I receive, whether it a temp or permanent ban. You mention that a staff lead had to step in, at no point did a staff lead step in. The staff lead banned me incorrectly and then kindly corrected himself and later apologized to me, which I very much appreciate.

OOC i always try add smiles and its because it is RP i dont take anything from RP out of city. By me asking you to liason and adding a smiley face was just being friendly, also i was at times multi tasking as i put RP first before OOC Chat
That's fine then. At the end of the day, you cannot say that you asking me to liason, then refusing to come can class as you attempting to resolve the situation. You did not attempt to resolve this, so do not lie.

All my footage is clipped, a staff lead stepped in and spoke to you also. This is not edited to support my claims. But all relevant info is in this report a player for which i am reporting you for. 
That's fine, but as per report a player guidelines: "Anyone creating false evidence, posting a revenge report, editing the evidence to make the accused look guilty, or knowingly providing false information on a report will end up getting banned themselves."

I think that it is BEST in the scenario for you to show staff the full footage, as it will include context in all scenarios.

I am sure Gordon would not agree with that as its untrue? I dont break character and strictly talk in RP. @Gordonwould you bring some light to this claim if possible? Just this claim here about me breaking character and talking with you about staff issues in city? 
Funny that. See attached:View attachment 19987

Thank you 🙂

I decided to put up with this eyesore of formatting and reply.
Firstly no need for the cocky comments is there? 

Thank you for clarifying, in the future, please make your statements clear.
Again another cocky comment.

am very aware of what constitutes as baiting, and I did not deny that this may seem like baiting. At the time, it was 1-2am and we we're just having a little but of fun on the server. Yes it looks like baiting, though that was not our original intentions. Though I completely understand where you are coming from.
The rules are in place 24/7 and do not go away atnight but im glad you agree it can be seen and is cop baiting. 

The fact is that I don't believe this to be a sensitive nature. Perhaps if you have decided to have a chat in discord liaison, we could have established this in an adult manner, yet you took the decision to bring it to the forums without a chat. Plus, he has multiple ways of personally getting in contact with me, and he failed to do so. If this was really upsetting him, coming to be OOC personally and explaining his situation would have been a good option, as I would have understood much better how this was upsetting him.
People should not have to sit and explain why a word effects them! You were asked to stop so you should have stopped, you chose to continue and that is on you. Maybe his reasoning is personal and he doesent want to bring it up? Myself as an EX Royal Navy sailor and Alex a current military soldier could be effected by it in different ways, please respect that and if asked to stop please stop?

Overall, I wasn't even sure who it was affecting as only YOU messaged in OOC chat as far as I remember. If things had been explained further, potentially things could have been handled differently. The only thing I saw was someone asking me to "stop saying retard" of which is ALLOWED on RPUK.
Wether it is or is not allowed if asked to stop you as an adult should respect that and just stop if it has been asked or requested. RPUK is a roleplay server and is supposed to be enjoyed by everyone. I did ask you as this visabily got Alex down. Yes it effects some people differently and its not the fact people camnt take the word as a joke like you may view it as, its the fact some ex miliary have had fallen friends, and friends who wont return home the same due to injuries in combat. This is some examples why some of us dont like the word! Wide amount of reasons, just respect it if you can, its not hard to change a word and make RP Enjoyable for everyone is it. 

You may have thought it was justified, but Gordan agreed with me that it was not. As you can see attached: 
Gordon didnt like the word being used, Gordon was also in certain aspects of RP and as a staff lead has responsibilities, he unbanned you and i believe he talked to yourself also. This player report is up as its not fair on Gordon to decide an outcome when he was in parts of the RP. 

Once again, I was not aware I was putting anyone down nor upsetting someone. All I knew at the time was that someone was asking me to stop, without any reasoning, which seemed unfair.
Again you were asked to stop, just try respect that and maybe ask them to laison after for an explanation (if they feel like going into detail thats their choice) but continuing it is really cruel. 

I understand your opinion of this rule, and I will kindly disagree with you. The rules on RPUK are purposely broad to allow for interpretations and to try to make "ruleplaying" much more difficult allowing for some more interesting roleplay. If this is the case, and you are right, I accept whatever punishment I receive, whether it a temp or permanent ban. You mention that a staff lead had to step in, at no point did a staff lead step in. The staff lead banned me incorrectly and then kindly corrected himself and later apologized to me, which I very much appreciate.
The staff lead banned you for a reason, the staff lead unbanned you most likely as more evidence or context was needed i guess. Yes your screenshots show an apology and Gordon clearly had his reasons for unbanning you. I would put it under sensative RP or bullying one or the other as what you did was not ok at all, you were asked to stop and if anything that just encouraged you to use the word even more. 

That's fine then. At the end of the day, you cannot say that you asking me to liason, then refusing to come can class as you attempting to resolve the situation. You did not attempt to resolve this, so do not lie.
Ive already answered this so wont be answering again 🙂 

Thank you for your reply again, before we continue, what are your pronouns as I want to be careful to not offend you. I have been careful throughout this report to use gender neutral terms and want to ensure I get things right!

Myself, as a software developer, seen as you felt the need to tell me your job above, am not going to sit here and argue with a brick wall (you) to attempt to change your opinion on the situation.

If you have nothing more to add, as I would like to see the unedited footage, then staff please go ahead and action this report.

That's fine, but as per report a player guidelines: "Anyone creating false evidence, posting a revenge report, editing the evidence to make the accused look guilty, or knowingly providing false information on a report will end up getting banned themselves."

I think that it is BEST in the scenario for you to show staff the full footage, as it will include context in all scenarios.
Ive stated this several time to you this is not a revenge report and again your accusing me. I clipped each part and the reasoning behind is shown in the report, Cop baiting, sensative roleplay. All seen in the clip clear as day. If you wish to make a player report again please make your own but kindly refrain from accusing me of things that are untrue. If you break a rule and get reported its because you have or are suspected of breaking a server rule 🙂 

The footage i have provided is the clips i have 🙂 and shows the reasoning behind the report. Context for calling someone a retard? Context for cop baiting. The truth is there is no context you were asked to stop calling someone a retard and you continued. I mean the footage of you in PD with machetes is clear cop baiting and yous came in from nowhere also? 

so im more than happy with what i have provided. 

Funny that. See attached:View attachment 19987
At times Alex said things like youll see, youll see. But not once did i myself say anything staff related to Gordon if so you can submit the evidence below! Also by saying those cops your refferring to 4 cops i believe? 

I wont be responding any further as this is a lengthy report a player and staff have to read through!

Thanks [REMOVED] for you effort in your responses and a thanks to the Staff team who will be reviewing this! Have a good day

Thank you for your reply again, before we continue, what are your pronouns as I want to be careful to not offend you. I have been careful throughout this report to use gender neutral terms and want to ensure I get things right!

Myself, as a software developer, seen as you felt the need to tell me your job above, am not going to sit here and argue with a brick wall (you) to attempt to change your opinion on the situation.

If you have nothing more to add, as I would like to see the unedited footage, then staff please go ahead and action this report.
LMAO Wait are you being serious???? Female she her are you trying to say i look like a man or something XD 

Id also like to add this to the report please as at no point did i mention anything like this and this is clearly a personal attack at me, you should actually be ashamed of yourself. Why would my gender/ prounouns even come up in a report a player. I am actually quite upset by this and is clearly uncalled for. I am female lmao and actually gobsmacked and hurt tbh!

(C1.2) Discrimination - Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination. - Permanent ban.

Context is everything! more footage would be very useful for the staff reviewing this.

Thank you.
no further replies is coming to you. You are very immature and a vile person staff can now review this. Im frankly disgusted by your comments.

LMAO Wait are you being serious???? Female she her are you trying to say i look like a man or something XD 

Id also like to add this to the report please as at no point did i mention anything like this and this is clearly a personal attack at me, you should actually be ashamed of yourself. Why would my gender/ prounouns even come up in a report a player. I am actually quite upset by this and is clearly uncalled for.
No, actually I genuinely was attempting to make sure that I do not offend you in any replies. I spent time replacing words to gender neutral before knowing the answer to this question. I know that you did not mention it, however I wanted to ensure that I did not offend you further within my replies.

Many people nowadays identify as many different things. While I am very uneducated on that, I do try.

It was no personal attack. I actually took a course at work recently that said we should technically ask everyone we meet for their pronouns so that we do not offend them.

I apologize if you took it that way.

I did take it that way and you brought that up from nowhere? Why was that relevant to this report a player?? It wasent you have clearly done that to try make me look like a fool and to show how "funny" you can be. That comment was uncalled for, irrelevant to this report a player and was clearly brought out of absolute nowhere!

For your comment there and for the whole of RPUK to see FEMALE i mean its irrelevant yet again but theres your answer

(C1.2) Discrimination - Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination. - Permanent ban.

Id like this added to the report please! 

I did take it that way and you brought that up from nowhere? Why was that relevant to this report a player?? It wasent you have clearly done that to try make me look like a fool and to show how "funny" you can be. That comment was uncalled for, irrelevant to this report a player and was clearly brought out of absolute nowhere!

For your comment there and for the whole of RPUK to see FEMALE i mean its irrelevant yet again but theres your answer 

Id like this added to the report please! 
Completely incorrect. It has to do with this player report as I need to know how to address you in certain messages. I am sorry that you took it in that way and feel free to add that to the report.

I honestly expect to be punished from this report and that will likely be my farewell to RPUK.

Once again, thank you for this report and have a great morning 🙂

Hello @Katelyn Westand Anonymous Monkey

Thank you for your replies. Can I ask do either of you have a copy of a unedited/unclipped  raw version of these events?

Hello @Katelyn Westand Anonymous Monkey

Thank you for your replies. Can I ask do either of you have a copy of a unedited/unclipped  raw version of these events?
Hello @Astrid Belskiwhat i have provided is all i have, I have provided the cop baiting footage clip, the "retard clip" Screenshot of asking him to stop and as per audio Alex asking for it to stop. I have provided screenshots for the immature replies and uncalled for remarks he made in OOC,

Furthermore his responses in this report a player dont show levels of maturity and instead childish behaviour? Also asking what my gender pronouns are in a report the player, where did that even come from its just not on, i mean do i look like a man 😄 ? (C1.2) Discrimination - Do not express discriminatory or otherwise offensive views. This is no place for racism, religious hatred, ageism, sexism, homophobia, gender or disability discrimination.

Thanks again for your speedy response @Astrid Belski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back