What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 1044 + N/A second guy - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mxtty1011

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Brian Dingle

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 1044 + N/A second guy

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/30/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 3

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: The first clip linked will show a fight i had with 2 blokes, we accidently collided with each other and i got out my car to run the rest of the journey, to show i wasn't angry and was coming unarmed i put my hands up. they proceeded to punch me up and i got a break to get my weapon out and fight back, i killed one in clip and the other off clip. after this 2 guys pulled up and instantly started battering me without question, i begged for them to let me explain, put my hands up and told them I'm not going to fight. they continued to RDM me.
id like to ad the ID of one of the players is a rough guess and the clip is included for your judgement, the second guy i didnt get the ID of but im sure you guys can find in logs.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/yNUPCHbPJ8Rw7/d1337qeb33tc?invite=cr-MSxpcnEsMjg0MDc1Njgs%20https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/yNVCW33J2ZDQo/d1337AdFl7Rb?invite=cr-MSxaME8sMjg0MDc1Njgs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello @Mxtty1011

As per reports of RDM, we require 3-5 minutes before the initial rule break occurs

Insufficient evidence.

NO ACTION TAKEN

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back