What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 1051 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

LelouchViiArvid

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Lelouch Miller

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 1051

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/05/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2355

What best describes this incident ?: RVDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Pretty obvious, Was late night so decided i needed to make some quick money before going to sleep. Drove down to the food delivery hub and started a job. When i reached my location 1051 rams me at full speed downing me. He said he would take me to pillbox but instead put me in the boot of his car drove somewhere, got out of the car and never came back. Tried contacting him in OOC but to no response.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/Wfyop_PYpBs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi,

I was trying to take you to pillbox but my car broke down and when trying to sort replacement transport I got jacked by some guys and they shot me in the water. Didn't see your message in OOC with everything going on.

@LuigiGam

You explanation does check out, but of your last 11 kills 9 of them have been ramming people/death by vehicle. Why is that?

@LuigiGam

I drive around the city a lot, at high speeds, in a police car, I can probably count on one hand how many people I’ve hit and downed with my car, your explanation of ‘I drive a lot’ is not valid.

Can you please answer the question with something a little more in depth, why of your last 11 kills are 9 of them for ramming people with your car?

What I mean is that I don't do much in the city other than drive about. I'm still working on what I want my character to be so I'm driving about the city learning routes. The likely hood of me being involved in a crash is much more likely than robbing someone as I don't engage in anything other than driving.

Comparing your driving abilities to mine isn't relative to the question or implied motive?

drove somewhere, got out of the car and never came back.
do you possibly have like a map location you where brought to or maby a longer video showing us (of giving us more sound) of what happened while in the boot

do you possibly have like a map location you where brought to or maby a longer video showing us (of giving us more sound) of what happened while in the boot
I have no idea where i was taken, Im assuming it wasnt too far from the original crash site though, In the clip is what remains of the time in the boot that i have saved in the clip. you can hear the car running fine then you hear the door open an thats all and the car stop running

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1TAPJtOxTKcxys/d1337LJKGqcf?invite=cr-MSxSaXQsMTk3MjU1Njc3LA

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Okey lets get this report dealt with,

myself and some other staff members have taken the time to dig into the logs regarding this report.

what we discovered is the following:

05/02/2024, 23:51:59 @LuigiGam uses his car to run over @LelouchViiArvidkilling him in the progress.

5 minutes go by

05/02/2024, 23:55:54 @LuigiGam uses his car to run over another player.

2 minutes go by 

05/02/2024, 23:57:50 @LuigiGam gets shot and killed 

so in about 6 minutes @LuigiGamruns over 2 players and gets killed.

We as the staff team do not believe that both these killings happened by accident and will therefore be seeing this as VDM

G1.1: Random Vehicle Death Match (RVDM) - Using your vehicle as a weapon (Running players over, causing explosions, ramming player vehicles) without a valid roleplay reason is considered RVDM.

Therefore @LuigiGamwill be recieving a 48 hour (2 days) ban under the fair ban system

Action taken:

@LuigiGam

48 Hours G1.1

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back