What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 1055, 1044, 1040 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry C

Donator
Donator
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Barry Clevedon

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 1055, 1044, 1040

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/30/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 200

What best describes this incident ?: VDM/RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: VDM/RDM: I was approached by a male in a nurse gown that said he liked my jacket and asked me to get off my bike. I refused to do so and carried on selling coke as i was beforehand. Whilst selling coke i was drove past and slashed with a machete by a blacked out individual that i had no previous rp with. After this, i ran away into a bush to try and heal up when another bike appeared trying to do the same thing. I reappeared from the bush to shoot at this individual and was then ran over by a bike once again. Upon getting back up on to my feet the man in the nurse outfit rammed me with his car and was followed by one of the drivers on the bike that proceeded to slash me once again with the machete. Once this was done, they drove me around the city for 25 minute before deciding to dump me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/UgbqcQSEv0s

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Fair enough, from your perspective i can see how it is RDM and i apologise, there has been miscommunication from another member of the gang who made the situation to be something that it wasn't, can completely understand shouts of RDM- player 1055

I'm going to keep this short and sweet. There was no quality RP given before taking action and killing Barry.

Kye Dolan

CharID: 20365

Rule: G1.2.

Outcome: 1D

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back