What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 106 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhinopatt

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Billy McAles

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 106

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 02/04/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1850

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: While on patrol we attended a shop robbery alarm at Vespucci Beach. When we arrived we were greeted by three people outside the shop and another two inside robbing the store. Very quickly we started getting the standard "leave the area or else". We did not raise our tasers or attempt to detain instead we tried to start a conversation as no guns or gang colors were present. As the people outside the shop had been making threats I radioed for back up and pressed my panic. After a few more "leave the area or else" a count down was started by 106 and when he got from five to zero he got out of his vehicle and shot both officers. Shortly after being shot and downed we were put into the rear of a vehicle and dumped with no further roleplay.

As you can imagine we turn up to so many situations at the moment and are told to leave straight away. This is killing roleplay, this scenario lasted no more than five minutes from us turning up, being shot and then dump.

I did have a chat with 106 in QE and he did admit to counting down and apologised for doing so. However I do think it's important to raise this to the forums as it's the only way we are going to stop this kind of roleplay and create a better server for everyone.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Rhino,

I appreciate you placing this on the forums, I do wish we could have resolved this via liaison rather than placing this on the forums, like I told you in the liaison however like you stated, you rather see a different form of consequence.

I understand the point you are trying to make though however, like I said, mistakes happen and can be amended, without the need to ban, but I suppose we differ in opinions on this.

Let me begin with how this situation occurred, we were actively robbing pharmacies, just finished hitting hardwick, we went down to rob vespucci pharmacy, I was the lookout, I noticed that police were coming down and given the communication that they’re pulling up, I arrive down as backup and begin to tell the Police “I highly advise you to put your tasers away and leave the area” my requests are ignored, I state them again.

You hit your panic button.
Then you are also told by a masked accomplice to leave the area now or you’ll get done in.You then speak on the radio, communicating that you have been threatened.
You are then told by the masked accomplice to leave within 5 seconds.
For the 4th time I warn you, stating, get in your car or you’re going to have problems.
After being told that you’ll get done in and or have problems, you state “I do not understand if I am being threatened”
You then say that you are responding to a shop alarm, ignoring the multiple comments for you to leave, I am unsure whether you have already pressed your panic or not but when I first pulled up after you I was told you have.
You are heavily outnumbered, you choose to ignore the warning given to yourself and to your colleges.

I then told you, you have three seconds to leave, you ignore so I exit the vehicle and shoot you and your college.

I do have to say, in my whole time of being on RPUK, I have never given a countdown to any individual, this is where I can tell you this was a genuine mistake, I believe the only reason I did this is due to hearing someone tell you that you have 5 seconds to leave, like I said this is not the quality of RP I usually deliver, and I know I could have offered you something more, during the time I didn’t take notice to what I was saying and do wish to extend you my apologies for this, I had nothing to do with what happened towards you afterwards, if I did I would have offered you more than being dumped.

To the staff dealing with this report, I also want to inform you that I understand I have been here for a long time and should know better than to give someone a countdown, I can say this was not the intent in this situation to drop the bar so low.
This is not something I will do at any given point, I have realised I should take some more time in situations like this, tensions were high and I made a mistake, one I am quite embarrassed of and know not to make again. In my time I have delivered High quality roleplay within this community and have let myself down during this situation.

To you Rhino, I would also like to take the time and let you know that yes I made a mistake here, and I do apologise that this might have left you with a sour experience, I know both sides of the crim and the police need working on and I am taking this encounter seriously, regardless of the outcome of this report I am taking on that I need to assess situations like this a bit more and consider both sides of the roleplay I am delivering.

Hi Eze, 

I appreciate the response above but do feel the situation needs highlighted in this way.

We arrived at the scene and were greeted by three people outside the shop. As you can expect we are use to being threatened however we seen no weapons and knew backup were on route. Therefore we didn't raise our tasers and tried to open up a dialog that would of hopefully ended in an exciting pursuit/chase.

As you can imagine as Police we are turning up to more and more situations with the immediate "leave the area or die" responses. This immediately shuts down all forms of roleplay and it's non productive to the community. Then to receive a countdown while trying to instigate roleplay and to be shot in the head and dumped with no further RP only gives me one option.

As I explained in liaison if after being shot we were taken to a dodgy doctor and revived then robbed and more RP was provided I wouldn't of taken this to the forums however as stated previous from turning up at the scene to being dumped took no longer than five minutes. 

I will be leaving this to staff from here on. 

Thanks 

Hi Rhino, 

As you can expect we are use to being threatened however we seen no weapons and knew backup were on route. Therefore we didn't raise our tasers and tried to open up a dialog that would of hopefully ended in an exciting pursuit/chase.
Basing how you are viewing this situation, I feel as if you do not see the aspect of the criminal side, If I am indeed robbing a pharmacy with a rather large amount of people, heard that you have already activated your panic button, why would I feel the need to increase my risk by brandishing a weapon, increasing the risk to the people I am with by possibly subjecting them to a response from firearms, where I can be discreet and hope that your common sense of being outnumbered by rather the large group at least to fall off towards your vehicle to return to watch the situation from a rather safe distance.  

You were demanded to put your tasers away, you proceeded to ignore, you were demanded to return to your vehicle, you ignored, it terms of you stating that the roleplay here was subpar, however I feel like you are also pointing fingers directly at me stating that I gave you this roleplay without any consideration, where as in reality you also seem to have a more close minded approach in the way you carried yourself, You were directly threatend, not only did your college notice this but you seemed to choose to ignore it directly and have seemed to rather dance around the area, even after you have both chosen to deploy panics.

This immediately shuts down all forms of roleplay and it's non productive to the community.
This is false, like I have stated, you were heavily outnumbered you could have easily fallen back to your car and continue to observe and report, rather you placed yourself in the direct centre of attention, been threatend numerous times. I feel like in this situation we both could have done more, however after seeing the points you are raising it feels like you have a closed off opinion how situations can play out. 

As I explained in liaison if after being shot we were taken to a dodgy doctor and revived then robbed and more RP was provided I wouldn't of taken this to the forums however as stated previous from turning up at the scene to being dumped took no longer than five minutes. 
Like I explained in the Liaison personally If I was the one that took your body I would have happily offered you more rp, however I was not in charge  of that situation.

As the people outside the shop had been making threats I radioed for back up and pressed my panic
You continued to brandish a taser with your college, guessing from the fact you felt like you wasn't safe, if this was the case why did you keep yourself in the area even after more threats issued towards yourself.

Like I have stated previously the countdown from myself was subpar and I do regret displaying such poor roleplay however, I do not offer this type of roleplay, It was a genuine mistake that I believe was influenced subconciously from when a masked college stated that you have 5 seconds to leave the area.

Hi Eze, 

I know I said I would leave it to staff but I feel the need to respond to your latest post as it's the reason I proceeded with taking it to the forums.

"heavily outnumbered" is big exaggeration. As you have police tags you should know this situation is a frequent occurrence which normally leads to an exciting chase. I completely understand stay safe principles but this situation did not warrant us retreating to our vehicles. No firearms present, no gang colors, 3v2 while two others inside continued robbing, backup on route and panic hit. 

It's clear you have the mindset that because three criminals are standing in front of two officers we are out numbered and the roleplay at this stage should stop (because you say so). The officers on scene are doing everything that's taught reactionary GAP, Panic, Backup, keep them talking.. The taser is something every officer does when responding to a shop alarm. At no stage was it pointed at anyone or any order given by the officers on scene to escalate the situation. You decided to end the situation as quickly as you could by providing a count down within seconds of the officers arriving and then shooting them dead. 

I hope this report and reports like this will help eradicate this mindset and we can all enjoy the server more. 

I don't have anything else to add and won't be responding to anyone else except staff moving forward. 

clear you have the mindset that because three criminals are standing in front of two officers
Are you forgetting there was also more people ? Maybe they wasn’t in front of you at the time but even you, yourself called out about 5 individuals, yet there was more around the area…

the roleplay at this stage should stop
Never have I stated once that the roleplay needs to stop, I quite literally suggested to you what you could have done, you seem very closed off in the possible RP that YOU could have provided yourself, instead of the same response it seems police seem to have “We are Police, doing our job” Yet you have been threatened, hit your panic and continued to stand around. 

Like I have previously mentioned, you could have went into your car and waited for backup, or continued to monitor the situation form a distance till the numbers seemed more in your favour. 

Regardless if guns are being pointed in your face or not, you assessed the amount of people in the area, involved in the pharmacy robbery. It is not my fault you decided to ignore the warnings given to you and the THREATS you have quite literally called out on the radio including the 2 panics.

Like I have stated twice now, the countdown was poor and it wasn’t intentional, was a genuine mistake. But in regards to roleplay you seem to stick this onto me as if YOU couldn’t have listened to the MULTIPLE warnings before you was shot. The roleplay wouldn’t have ended if you backed off a bit or even put your taser away, you had multiple positions to take yourself, whereas I’m informed that you have panicked, so I already know you have more units on the way, as a criminal I do not wish to be caught and sent to jail ? 

frequent occurrence which normally leads to an exciting chase.
In an OOC reaction, as being part of numerous chases, yes they might be fun, but in terms of IC, why would I give you more and more time or even increase the risk of myself and others possibly being arrested. 

You should also learn to seperate the situations you do have occur, as no roleplay interaction is usually the same as the other, basing that something will happen the same way or occur again is something I have seen players do or even let this discourage RP because a player has previously killed them, it’s quite absurd.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Right, let get into this, 

Not much to say here other than poor, very, very poor... there was no high quality roleplay here at all, in fact I'd be reluctant to call this any sort of quality, repeating over and over again ' I suggest you leave' 'I suggest you put your tasers away' and then initiating a countdown, just won't wash here, I quote from the rule G1.2

Countdowns are not considered quality roleplay
Unfortunately @Ezegiven your current history here, this means you will be returning to a permanent ban, this is appealable immediately with no countdown.

Character : Lukas Grey
Rule(s) Broken : G1.2
Action : Ban - Permanent  

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back