What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 1061, 1045 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ely Rose

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ely Rose

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 1061, 1045

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/16/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 4

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was busy selling drugs on my bike to a local when a car comes out of nowhere and crashes against me. I did not hear what they were saying so I repeatedly said "sorry?" for they to speak clear/louder or repeat what they were trying to say. I took some steps back as I could not complete the transaction with the local because I was hit and then I was immediately shoot. I did not have bodycam at the moment but they had and reviewing the situation with them the guy leading admits that his mic is low and I can't distinguish what they said as the bike and vehicles engines are louder than their voices. No proper RP.
I would like to have this situation reviewed and receive advice/feedback in order to avoid this from happening again or better cooperate for a good rp

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1erl0A5b6yXlat/77EdmXsMxgCt?invite=cr-MSxZR1YsMzY1MzYxNTAs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello Ely Rose, 

I was the guy in this incident that shot you. (I want to note; 1045 was not my friend and was not apart of this. He was just at the scene and witnessed what happend)

Me and my friend were out robbing when we happend to come across someone at triads selling which happend to be you. I drive up to you and point my GUN at you and tell you to step off the bike and put your hands up repeatedly (which can be seen and heard in the clip), then it seems like you're trying to drive off between me and local (which I then prevent by crashing into the local and blocking your path). You then start to back off, which I then think you're about to drive off again so I shoot you considering the fact I've told u to step off multiple times. Of course, it could very well have been possible that my mic was low. But we had been robbing for over an hour prior to incident, and no one else had a problem hearing me. 

I apologize if my microphone came off as low volume to you in this incident, I'm here to provide good quality RP and I never intended to ruin your experience on the server this night.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@snowporterThe fact that your mic is low is one issue, the other would be that you're also talking pretty quietly. This in turn with the engine sounds and sounds of crashing will make it almost impossible to hear you.

@Ely RoseI assume, both yourself and Snowporter has been in a Liaison to try and sort this out? What was the outcome? Was the situation resolved?

@snowporterThe fact that your mic is low is one issue, the other would be that you're also talking pretty quietly. This in turn with the engine sounds and sounds of crashing will make it almost impossible to hear you.
Hello Hank, 

My mic is only low volume on medal (I don't know why) and is higher volume in-game. Looking back, I should've tried shouting considering the fact that I was talking quietly. It was 4 AM and I had to be quiet, I was pretty tired aswell.

After the situation we hopped into liason, her only complaint was that I did not say anything or that she couldn't hear me. I showed her the clip, she said it was cool then and we both went our ways.

Last edited by a moderator:
From this here, its very clear the person on the bike had no clue what was going on by the looks of it. Now, you were in audible distance and you were speaking on "normal" volume however clearly your doing your best to be quiet IRL else you might get a beating or something. So, what i would say going forward. Do not be the one leading a scenario if your having to be so quiet. Because a video here from HER POV might have got you banned for RDM.

Lucky, we can see you were direct, you did tell her what to do and she didnt do any of it. Wether i would say its a high quaslity RP scenario obviously not as she responds in no way to what your saying, either meaning yes she is scared and about to run OR she had no idea what was happening and couldnt hear you. SO please in the future, if you have to whisper do no lead a robbery.

You have spoke about it, proved each side so i dont think any further action has to be taken today. But like i said, please let someone else who people can fully hear lead and make sure the person you are robbing is able to understand you and what you are asking to avoid any of these scenarios in the future. 

Thanks,

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back