What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 107 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hank Summers

Staff Team
Staff Team
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos Senior Firefighter
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Hank Summers

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 107

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/11/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 16

What best describes this incident ?: C2.4

Please (in detail) describe the incident: As you can see in the video I was chasing this car for several miles, all the way up the freeway to Grapeseed and then all the way back down, I did not once loose sight of the vehicle meaning this person knew, for the whole time, that I was chasing them, as the pursuit came to an end, they got out of the vehicle and combat stored it, I then tasered him to stop him from running as the danger he placed to the public, as seen in the video, demanded that this individual was caught.

I have left the section of 73 hitting with a shovel in, I know this may seem irrelevant, however, I'm sure they may put in an NVL claim, so I'll explain here incase they see this report. This fight was one-on-one against a shovel, I don't believe this would fall under NVL and the shovel would not be classed as a lethal weapon with a significant advantage against a taser, I believe, this was a fair fight, in which either of us could have came out alive.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/CGN697iRKpc - Chase & Combat Storing
https://ibb.co/rG279ZF - Request for TS
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello there @Hank Summers
I hope you're having a good day! 
Sorry for such a late reply, I've decided to investigate this report and then I got side-tracked with real life stuff and my original message got deleted. Happy times. 

After reviewing the footage and making sure everything fits like a glove, this will be where we all sit down together and learn! 

Firstly we will start with you Hank, you'd be right about the NVL claim if there was a car, object or something that you could take cover behind, his friend was very clever in being up in your face with the shovel as you'd be put into a disadvantage. Regardless of it being a shovel, a hoe, sledgehammer, when wielded correctly it can cause serious damage. 

Now onto the next gentleman which is ID 107,  storing your vehicle to prevent any form of roleplay and/or consequence, is considered combat storing, and is not allowed. 
Next time I recommend just ditching the car, or dedicate yourself to the chase that has been started upon yourself. 

I will be approving this report but warning you both for rules broken accordingly, both of you have a clean record. 
I hope we can all learn from this. 

Player ID 231
Warning
(G2.4) Value of Life

Player ID 107
Warning
(C2.4) Combat storing

I hope this hasn't caused any headaches for you, and THANK YOU for making this report as, as I know they can be time consuming. 
I hope you've a wonderful time! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back