What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 1079 & 1080 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Envy

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Envy Wolf

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 1079 & 1080

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 04/22/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 54904

What best describes this incident ?: G4.3, G2.4 & C1.2

Please (in detail) describe the incident: An incident occurred at AE where 1079 stole a customers vehicle from Auto Exotic. The customer who was a friend of the shop then went out searching for his stolen car. After a while 1079 & 1080 returned to AE many times & ran over multiple friends of my own, they posted a picture on Tweedle with the stolen car burning. They returned to AE again and told us the "previous owner [aka our friend] had been dumped in a gully". As a group we decided we should go and have a conversation with them as we wasn't happy with their actions. After a short chase & disabling their vehicle we got all of them to step out of the car at gunpoint to which they all complied with. At gunpoint player 1079 decided to attack the individual who had a gun pointed at his head, clear beach of NVL. We then took the three from the car to the beach, two to be dumped & third to be interrogated as they wasn't involved to begin with and also complied. Player 1079 then makes a transphobic comment. All three individuals were eventually dumped in the ocean, and left to be "eaten by the sharks". We stood by for a good amount of time to ensure they had bled out before leaving scene (which was @ 6:09am). Immediately upon return to Auto Exotic (which was @ 6:12am) after the incident, both 1079 & 1080 had returned to AE straight after their death. Playing "dumb" but knowing exactly what they was doing. After leaving then returning AGAIN, clearly just trying to cause an issue & being given the chance to leave many many times they were shot by myself after not listening & my character also knowing exactly what they'd both done/said previously. Once again on-route to being dumped 1079 makes another transphobic comment in regards to gender identity. They then again say "we'll be back". I left the city shortly after this as I was tired of dealing with these guys so I have no idea if they did once again come back. I did not attempt to resolve this situation before reporting as the rule breaks involved are very clear in my opinion.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqtWMRldOPY

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @Envy_

For future, please don't edit clips together. Upload them all as separate videos, otherwise this would've been declined but it has been accepted this time around due to being able to find the players involved quite easily.

Apologies that this has took so long.

Right, the report. I can see two instances where both 1079 and 1080 have respawned at the hand of you and your group. Both players deliberately went to AE in order to get a reaction from all of yous there.

1079 -

1079 fails to value his life when a firearm is aimed at him from a number of members from your group and also when he is downed, he isn't RPing his injuries at all and is ultimately breaking NLR. This player also attacks another player OOC calling her a 'Transgender Wanker'.

1080 -

1080 has also respawned during both interactions but does value his life, nor can I see him not RPing his injuries.

Action: Permanent Ban

CharID: 89763

Rules: C1.2, G4.4, G4.3, G2.4, G1.3

==

Action: 1 Day Ban

CharID: 12101

Rules: G4.3, G1.3

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back