What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 108 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

vSolarian

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kibwe Smith

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 108

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/25/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2130

What best describes this incident ?: (G2.4) Value of Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and some other members of DaniBigFuckingG's tried to rob some TFA members after they were not allowing us to buy a bike and in character, we found it rude and decided to leave and come back with guns to take them hostage.
Once we got back and broke into their compound they were both AFK we did try to RP with them for a while until to not get caught Dani Big G decides to stab the girl to wake them up.
We have waited for around 5 minutes for them to return from being COMPLETELY AFK all in the open. Furthermore, I would like to highlight that we had just spoken to them before we Broke into the compound.
We did also put OOC messages as well as ask the guy who was involved to come on TS. We spoke to them went away and came back within 2 minutes but somehow when we came back and held them both at gunpoint they were both AFK.
The guy in the clip (108) came back after like 5 minutes and we wanted to RP with him for some time.
After he unlocked the gate however I saw the most ridiculous NVL of my life, the clip says it all really... I see how he could MAYBE punch me when I was chasing him and not pointing the gun but the fact he just kept on throwing punches even after I clearly almost shoved the gun in his nostrils is mind-boggling.

I tried to speak to them in Liaison however, they said they did nothing wrong...

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://streamable.com/0f2wpa

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

How was this resolved? Like I wanted to speak to you but you said you did nothing wrong and straight up ignored the Liaison request.

Staff was watching it got a 1 day ban, Also the situation was still going on

Last edited by a moderator:
I just dont know why u denied my request to talk, this wouldnt have gone to the forums if you just talked to us...
Anyway i guess staff will just do their thing with the report...

Staff can check the logs and see I was ban after the situtaion. As staff was watching over. There was two staff  but do not know who there was

Good evening @vSolarian

Having looked into this situation and @Ben Wongoverall due to the comment he made in relation to already being banned for this, I have checked and can confirm he indeed was already banned for this situation. Since he has received a punishment for this same thing I won't be going ahead and issuing another ban as this has been served, However this will be noted upon himself. 

I'll go ahead and accept the report as indeed we would of placed a ban if this didn't happen prior to the report being reviewed. One thing I will say is if you find yourself in a situation like this moving forth you would need to value your life as per the outline of the rule (I'll pop it below for you) 

(G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands.

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back