What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 1084 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

primal

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Tsiti Lava

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 1084

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/12/24

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 230

What best describes this incident ?: FailRP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Not shown in video: So this guy comes up to us and steals these old peoples car, we find him and try to make him give it back and go back and forth for a little while until he gets out and punches the old guy, now on the video you can see i hit him directly in the head with a huge wrench, and yet he just gets right back up and decides to try to punch me more and steal my car. When i get in the car with him i do "/me hits in head with nothing and with wrench" multiple times and yet he doesnt stop, i ask why he can drive in that condition he just says casually "im just a lil dizzy", and trying to bait me to get out of the car like in gta online, like thats not metagaming. anyway in the end i killed him but got arrested and lost over 100k from it and got 200 months in jail (my own fault for killing him in front of police), but still it really sucks because if he didnt failrp that wouldnt have happened.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1OEQuxnkDWeXsr/d1337LFkeNUZ?invite=cr-MSwzN3IsMTkwNzE1Nzcs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hey @primal

I have looked through all the evidence and made a couple of conclusions.

Review of evidence

As you mention yourself you do indeed hit the player in the back of the head with a wrench, to which he falls down. The player then gets up and throws a single punch, before running for his life towards a vehicle to get himself to safety.

Although the punch might have been a risky move. The entire scenario seems very logical and falls within all rules such as valuing life.

Now, for the second part of the scenario, you get in the car with him and does "/me hits in head" to which a couple seconds later, the player starts swerving in and out of lanes. You then do "/me hits in head" again, to which the player stops for a bit in the tunnel section. Here you say "Bro I hit you in the head man. You can't f****** drive like this." To which he responds " Yeah I have gotten a bit dizzy man".

This once again all seems very logical and realistic. You've punched the player twice in the head with your fists, to which he's shortly lost control and then stopped. I don't see what part of this is considered him not stopping or not roleplaying his injuries.

Now, for the final part of this scenario, you do "/me hits in head with wrench", to which the player completely pulls over and shortly after gets out of the vehicle. You then get out of the vehicle and start moving towards him with a wrench in your hand. So he gets back into the vehicle for his safety and drives off.

This once again all seems very logical and realistic. The player gets out of the vehicle as they keep being punched and when the player who keeps punching them gets out of the vehicle to finish them off, they jump back in and flee for their life. I would also like to clarify that no. This is indeed not Metagaming in any way or form.

Conclusions of evidence

In the report you state that the player failed RP as they did not roleplay injuries and didn't stopped the vehicle:

In the evidence, we see the player role playing their injuries and stopping the vehicle.

It is also mentioned that the player is metagaming in the report:

There is no signs that the player used outside information to influence his roleplay in the evidence.

Things that was not in the report, but was found in evidence:

Please try to refrain from using sentences such as "Bro I hit you in the head man. You can't f****** drive like this.", as this could potentially be seen as a break off rule (G2.3) Roleplay Everything.

Please keep in mind what you write in OOC "u the one who didnt rp when i hit u in the head, imma rep u if u dont wanna talk" , as threatening to report is a bannable offence under rule (C1.14) Threats to report.

Actions taken

Tsiti Lava | ID: 105110  | Written Warning | G2.3 and  C1.14

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back