What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 1094 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bandz

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kane Brooks

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 1094

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/17/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 0200

What best describes this incident ?: Power gaming, Poor RP and Common sense

Please (in detail) describe the incident: After a gunfight happened between Aztecas and 229, we were brought to dodgy doctor near the oilfields to get revived and presumably robbed etc. Out of nowhere an NHS ambulance pulls up and enters the situation. I was on the floor along with other members of the Aztecas, where 229 were preparing to get the defibs and carry on with the medical RP etc. I get ZERO medical RP from a member of the NHS where it is expected to RP with patients to a certain degree, and just get revived instantly, no /me's or nothing. I was expecting much more from the NHS member as I was getting ready to give him some RP back but that got cut short and proceeded on with the robbing etc.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/MpBVlup4qDa41/d1337jCqbZy8?invite=cr-MSxRbU0sNDg1MTE2ODgs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I can see where your coming from. After the situation I got straight into TeamSpeak and spoke to Stuart about. I am serving a ban at the moment. I completely understand where you are coming from with regards to this. I had been sent a dispatch to that location where when I arrived it was realised I had never been in a situation like this before. I had revived one of the players that where downed and when they had gotten back up on their feet they were immediately taken hostage? Never seen this before my plan was a follows

To get as many of you up asap via packing wounds and stabilising then getting people into the rig and blue lighting to hospital where you could be treated and it be safer. But this was voided with the rival gang again immediately taking you hostage again. After that happened I had then stopped as I wasn't sure if that was allowed because as I said before I had never been in a situation like this before. 

With regards to you maybe not hearing me. We have also established that my microphone is awful and i can assure you a new one has been put on order and has arrived this morning, 

If we could get into a call and resolve this I would very much appreciate that and to make sure this never happens again 

You got only one person up on their feet and it was me with absolutely no RP whatsoever. If you seen that many gang members in the area wouldn't you of thought it would have been a good idea to maybe leave and alert the police that there was people with firearms and value your life? In regards to hearing you, I could definitely hear you with no issue. I’m leaving this report open because I don’t want you or any other NHS members making the mistake of instantly reviving people with no RP and if staff have any questions I’ll be replying to them. Cheers. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@AlexSnowSutton

We definitely expect more RP-wise not only from medics but anyone who found themselves in your situation here, and as such you will be receving a 1 week ban under C1.7 - Common sense following the FBS-System. Keep in mind that this is now your second ban for C1.7, next time it will be permanent.

Accepted.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back