What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 110 & 1152 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaginRabbit

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Dillan Price

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 110 & 1152 (same person)

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 13/08/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 110

What best describes this incident ?: C1.3, C2.2, G1.5, G1.6, G2.3, G3.1, G2.7

Please (in detail) describe the incident:

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1559992677?t=4h41m54s - Start from arrest point.

On arrival at station 110 it was claimed that he had a spinal injury, I had caught up to the vehicle in-which for me there was no accident or anything that would cause such an injury. Further to this there was nothing reported by the transporting officers, which if there was a concern for his welfare would have made me aware. 

While in custody 110 shows no signs of a spinal injury from arriving at MRPS @ 4:43 to point 4:49 where he was walking around, refusing for cuffs to be removed despite having said spinal injury. Despite no signs of injury, I called through NHS freq at around 4:45 due to the complaints of a spinal injury (following the roleplay that he was injured). @ 4:49 he fell to the ground as NHS (fire) arrived due to no NHS being available. Fire was medically trained and therefore made the decision over me in terms of his medical state or his requirements to ensure his safety.

05:09:45 - breaks character.

Around the same time 110 got annoyed due to no interaction; however I was simply calling his solicitor as per his request & briefing them and bringing them into the station.

At 05:12:35 - he communicates with someone on twitch to come and be his solicitor providing them his location etc. Knowingly breaking rules as he states @ 05:13:45 staff if you’re watching I had to do this, I don’t give a shit if you ban me. At 05:14:48 he asked in his chat if I’m a steamer so he can go and ‘abuse him’ (referring to me).

Between his interaction with his solicitor where he fired him, I was told by the solicitor that he had fired in which I attempted to contact another solicitor as there was only one other on duty at the time hence the delay in interaction.

@ 05:15:35 he once again communicated with his OOC friend on twitch without any form of communication as he had nothing on his person, he was technically in cuffs & he was not hot-micing any of it. 

@05:15:50 he says ‘I bet the admins are watching this, and thinking hes breaking so many rules but this is fucking hallarious’ at around 4:30 he was pulled up by an admin due to another incident where the admin stated that staff members were reporting things as they were watching his stream, he was also raided prior to making comment by a staff member. 

He also states ‘I’m breaking enough rules as it is’ once again showing he was knowingly breaking rules and continues to do so. 

@05:23:15 His ‘solicitor’ which he contacted via twitch arrives.

@05:27:15 Jessie from G6 puts the PIC’s seatbelts on, 110 does not follow this roleplay and does not press K to put on their seatbelt in-which he was ejected from the vehicle due to still using the ragdoll mechanic and not putting on his seatbelt.

@05:29:34 he is put back into the vehicle where once again me and Jessie check his seatbelt and ensure it is clicked in, he then says on twitch ‘my seatbelts not clicked in’ clearly using the mechanics to his advantage.

From @ 05:32 he continues to abuse the ragdoll mechanic despite doing /me and stating I was picking him up. Trying to pick him up etc. 

@ 05:33:48 he breaks character once again.

@05:42:10 I attempted to cuff him once again, at this point I was communicating with staff as the whole situation was at a full stop due to the ragdoll abuse. An admin writes an /me message to 110 about the ragdoll being used however he says ‘what is ragdoll’.

@05:43:30 NHS arrived at the incident where they confirmed that he does not have a spinal injury. He also claims the RTC happened when he hit the bollard which was d-sync and therefore not noticed by any of us, however he continues to use this D-sync situation as the reason for his injury.

@05:47:30 He continues to talk to his OOC friend in chat. 

Around the same time you can see multiple members of his stream which he is influencing, coming to the back of MRPS constantly beeping their horn & marking remarks which they would not know due to gained through OOC (Twitch). Also to note at the same time I am speaking to members of staff as there was no moving forward with this situation as there is no way to transport him even if we wanted to, whether that be to hospital or to prison.

@ 05:59 Mystix arrives, while speaking to Mystix he outright admits that he would have removed ragdoll if we had gone his way in terms of taking him to hospital where he is powergaming using mechanics. Despite prior acting as though he does not know what ragdoll is.

Also while speaking to Mystix and we get perms to go OOC he decides to call me a ‘bitch’, I then told him he cannot be saying stuff like that as we are OOC which he then calls me a ‘bitch’ once again with Mystix present.

110 proceeds to argue IC matter to Mystix OOC. @ 06:10:00 he uses Ragdoll perfectly fine, enabling and disabling it.

@ 06:11:35 - He states that he will make things further difficult if we do not go along with what he wants, despite us doing exactly that by having him checked over by someone who is medically trained, which I am only first aid trained.

@06:13:20 - He admits to the staff member that if we had gone along with it he would have come out of ragdoll however because he didnt he thought fuck it they are not gonna so Imma ragdoll all while an admin is present, I confront this with so you abused the mechanics to do that? Which the admin replies with was not intentional. Straight after this he called me a bitch, which I warned him and he continued to call me a bitch a further two times.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1559992677?t=4h21m41s
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Before i start this i was aware i insulted this man and he threatened to report me, and the admin said we would call it quits there and we both agreed. 

This was at 6:13 on my stream which u have evidence for.  The admin made it very clear we both broke rules after mr rabbit said he was building a report and i called him a bitch.

i agreed with the admin we were as bad as each other and out of character i would not call him a bitch but im well within my right to call him a bitch back in character as agreed by the admin

As for my scene the vehicle crashes 3 times, and on my screen there is clear damage on the vehicle so my scene was to act out a spinal injury for what the only way to prove that would be a x ray machine a first aid train officer could not say i was fine, and who knows the spinal injury wasn't a case of the police chase who knows. u cant judge someone's injuries by the way they are acting and weather they are walking or not doesn't mean there is not a fracture.  The scene was my character attempting what's best to get out of jail whatever way possible. which is what often happens in real situations.  after this incident i am often told many times that high levels of rp are expected and i am expected to lead by example, so i expect that everyone i interact with should offer the same. i used ragdoll to collapse through recommendation from my stream as i am very new to role play and u have to agree this is a lot to learn and that can only gained by experience. i collapsed and no one really attended to see if i was okay other then a fire officer who should no that u do not take someone out of a car with a suspected spinal injury and if ive collapsed you are not going to pick someone up are you ?  i admit i used ragdoll which eventually put me into a constant state which i could not get myself out of no button would work on my keyboard which i was un aware would happen, i assumed this was a pass out feature that i could come out of however i could not until i re logged back in at a later time. 

5:09 breaking character there was no interacting even though someone was stood in front of me and there genuinely could have been a issue with my mic. i wasn't aware of the ooc chat that could be used at this moment in time. 

i will admit, there is scenes of me breaking out of character which is wrong however i was very new and i was getting frustrated as viewers are getting frustrated as am i, i know thats not your concern or problem but that is my reason. i have a good friend join in who my community know very well and as u can see he made the scene very very funny for us, i agree its wrong im not going to defend myself against a action that is not right but the content for myself was great and that is my job. i am speaking openly which i hope you respect but content is my main concern as that is real life this is a game. i understand there is rules for this game which must be followed which since this report and scene i have improved massively but my main concern is my viewers and point blank they come first again im just speaking openly wrong or not but i respect rules come first for you but viewers do for me.

im trying to go through all the evidence and defend my self and im going backwards and forwards all day thats why i might be a bit all over the place with my defence  and i simply do not have the time to sit through and defend every time stamp on my stream so to finish my defence, i will ask where mr rabbits evidence is from his part rather then using my stream ? if i was not streaming what would be your report then ? im sure your fully entitled to use my stream but where is your own evidence ? and also its very clear mr rabbit does not enjoy my content and he does not want me in the city so why has there been a separate claim which was denied from my stream which he was watching for ages. if u do not enjoy a streamer what are you watching for, other then to clearly gave evidence for a further ban. 

To end this i will say this incident was a mess from myself and many others involved in my opinion i have had many chats with admins since and they will back up that i am learning and i am improving very quickly and i am trying my best to lead by example that i am being asked of even thought thats not my job but thats what im expected of but i am just here to play a game and have fun  AND we must remember there is rules to follow however this is a GAME at the end of the day.  We make mistakes IN REAL LIFE  and you learn from it and u can use the same scenario in a game i made mistakes and i have learnt from it. 

Before i start this i was aware i insulted this man and he threatened to report me, and the admin said we would call it quits there and we both agreed. 

This was at 6:13 on my stream which u have evidence for.  The admin made it very clear we both broke rules after mr rabbit said he was building a report and i called him a bitch.

i agreed with the admin we were as bad as each other and out of character i would not call him a bitch but im well within my right to call him a bitch back in character as agreed by the admin
You was abusive out of character towards me, as for what you do or say to my character I honestly am not bothered by. However all of this should be done in line with the rules which you failed to follow. 

As for you claiming I made threats to report I would advise you to read the rules despite how reluctant you seem to read them, this rule states the following... "Threats to report / Disputes / Breaking RP in Voice - There are so many people on the server with all different points of view and disputes and disagreements are all part of the game, however please do not discuss them in-game also do not break RP in voice. For example, if someone has RDM’ed you discussing this on the server or saying “I am going to report you” is not allowed. Please use the forums or teamspeak to report or discuss only." I did not break voice as we were permitted by a staff member to speak OOC, further I did not make any threats or discuss the rule break, I had already said to staff that I would be taking the incident further, to the report a player section and I simply commented that your comments would be added, due to breaking another rule, finding it acceptable to get so clearly annoyed about something IC that you would want to swear at member of the community OOC due to upset and anger.

The admin presence & involvement was simply there to allow us to continue with the roleplay situation as you was preventing the roleplay from continuing due to things not working out how you wanted them to and therefore power gaming the situation because you did not like how it was heading. 

I followed your roleplay of being injured multiple times by calling the fire service as there was no NHS on at the time of checking who deemed you as fit to be processed. They are more medically trained than my character Dillan Price and therefore I will take their advice over yours or anyone else's unless there was a NHS member available... which there was not.

You may have agreed with the admin that you were as bad as what you thought I was, however I did not agree to leave it there. As a player on the server, if I feel a rule has been broken I will report it, like on this occasion no matter how much taken from your words that may make me "sad" & a "bitch" for ensuring this community upholds the standards it has always kept since I first joined 6 years ago.

You had to be told multiple times by the admin to stop as you continued to call me a bitch 3 times in total OOC. Despite warnings from myself and staff on scene. This is a rule break, simple.

As for my scene the vehicle crashes 3 times, and on my screen there is clear damage on the vehicle so my scene was to act out a spinal injury for what the only way to prove that would be a x ray machine a first aid train officer could not say i was fine, and who knows the spinal injury wasn't a case of the police chase who knows. u cant judge someone's injuries by the way they are acting and weather they are walking or not doesn't mean there is not a fracture.  The scene was my character attempting what's best to get out of jail whatever way possible. which is what often happens in real situations.  after this incident i am often told many times that high levels of rp are expected and i am expected to lead by example, so i expect that everyone i interact with should offer the same. i used ragdoll to collapse through recommendation from my stream as i am very new to role play and u have to agree this is a lot to learn and that can only gained by experience. i collapsed and no one really attended to see if i was okay other then a fire officer who should no that u do not take someone out of a car with a suspected spinal injury and if ive collapsed you are not going to pick someone up are you ?  i admit i used ragdoll which eventually put me into a constant state which i could not get myself out of no button would work on my keyboard which i was un aware would happen, i assumed this was a pass out feature that i could come out of however i could not until i re logged back in at a later time. 
As for the collision you are claiming happened this is not a concern of mine as I did not see it and my character acted based on information they had to hand and allowed the more experience medical professional to check you over... those who are advanced medically trained. 

You medical roleplay was not shutdown by me, however by those more trained than myself, this would have been the situation with anyone. I am roleplaying my character who is a police officer not a paramedic and therefore cannot make the final call on someone's medical state. If NHS where available they would been called, if no advanced medically trained personnel were around you would have gone to hospital, following that process.

As you have stated you was trying to follow this line of roleplay to get out of jail where possible... so are you claiming you did not have any injuries and the advanced medical staff were correct? and instead you was power gaming the situation because you wanted to force the roleplay in this direction.

As for how you thought my character Dillan Price handled you medical care, that in my opinion is an in game issue and therefore do not see why you are mentioning it here. Please seek a way IC to make a complaint about Dillan Price.

5:09 breaking character there was no interacting even though someone was stood in front of me and there genuinely could have been a issue with my mic. i wasn't aware of the ooc chat that could be used at this moment in time. 
So you said "right, right, boys out of character, we gonna do this?" "are you going to come out of character" before announcing that you was going back in character. I'm not sure how you could say this is an issue with your mic, seems intentional to me. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1559992677?t=5h33m42s

i have a good friend join in who my community know very well and as u can see he made the scene very very funny for us, i agree its wrong im not going to defend myself against a action that is not right but the content for myself was great and that is my job. i am speaking openly which i hope you respect but content is my main concern as that is real life this is a game. i understand there is rules for this game which must be followed which since this report and scene i have improved massively but my main concern is my viewers and point blank they come first again im just speaking openly wrong or not but i respect rules come first for you but viewers do for me.
I'm unsure what friend you are referring to however Ill assume it is the one claiming to be the lawyer who came to the scene through your OOC requests to him which is also against the rules as per (G3.1). 

Your twitch may be your priority however does that mean you can disregard all the rules? refuse to read them or believe that you are different to anyone else who has joined the server and gone through the rules despite who they are. We have other streamers on the server who read the rules, why are you different?

You claim you respect the rules however have consistently refused to read them despite being pulled up by staff members on 3 occasions and refusing to read them after every single interaction.

im trying to go through all the evidence and defend my self and im going backwards and forwards all day thats why i might be a bit all over the place with my defence  and i simply do not have the time to sit through and defend every time stamp on my stream so to finish my defence, i will ask where mr rabbits evidence is from his part rather then using my stream ? if i was not streaming what would be your report then ? im sure your fully entitled to use my stream but where is your own evidence ? and also its very clear mr rabbit does not enjoy my content and he does not want me in the city so why has there been a separate claim which was denied from my stream which he was watching for ages. if u do not enjoy a streamer what are you watching for, other then to clearly gave evidence for a further ban. 
You state you simply do not have the time to sit through and defend your actions... do you think any of us do? 

There is much more entertaining things I'd rather be doing than writing extensive reports to protect the server from those who have a complete disregard for the rules and the members of the community. If you have the time to come onto a free server provided by the great people of this community who donate to keep it here, the devs who put time and effort for free into the server and the staff team and management to upholding the community it always has been, then why should you not have the time to own up to your mistakes and explain your actions to members of the community as to why you think it is okay to break this rules with complete disregard for others?

I do have my POV of the situation whoever this is not needed as yours is fully uploaded and ready to use, as you will see from my previous reports, I always provide footage. 

Although this has no relevance to the report I will address your question... No, I do not watch your stream and each time I have been alerted by others of your comments made about me along with the fact that you streamed in the first place. I have not reported you for anything that is not been against myself despite the amount of times I have heard from others that you use discriminatory terms like seen in my later report on you.

To end this i will say this incident was a mess from myself and many others involved in my opinion i have had many chats with admins since and they will back up that i am learning and i am improving very quickly and i am trying my best to lead by example that i am being asked of even thought thats not my job but thats what im expected of but i am just here to play a game and have fun  AND we must remember there is rules to follow however this is a GAME at the end of the day.  We make mistakes IN REAL LIFE  and you learn from it and u can use the same scenario in a game i made mistakes and i have learnt from it. 
To address the above context, there is a difference between learning and not reading the rules which you agree to when you join the server. I must disagree with you along with many others when you say you are trying to lead by example however this is not something that I am going to go into as it could be extensive. 

You say you are here to play the game and have fun. So are many others, the roleplay and the server has got rules to ensure it is fun for everyone, not just you. There is making mistakes and then there is breaking 7 rules in this report, not to mention the others I've been told you were warned about & then banned for on the 4th occasion excluding this situation you have been reported for. 

In my opinion you are a threat to this community and its members as you continue to break rules, call members of the community "batty boys", giving roleplay.co.uk a bad name on your stream due to your actions. You consistently paint the staff team in a bad light claiming that they are on your side, consistently referring to you OOC interactions with staff before claiming that the staff team are in your stream seeing you breaking all of these rules. 

This is a community built on principals and no one should be treated differently because they 'do not want to read a long list of rules' or because you are a streamer, because you don't have time or because you simply believe that I'm a "bitch".

ive made my point and so have you im not hear to argue with you, i will leave it down to the admins decision they are very lucky to have a point to point section of 2 hours footage u have clearly spent a very very long time to use so i believe they have all they need and there is no point taking this further , i respect your dedication to the server its impressive they are very lucky to have you. 

ive made my point and so have you im not hear to argue with you, i will leave it down to the admins decision they are very lucky to have a point to point section of 2 hours footage u have clearly spent a very very long time to use so i believe they have all they need and there is no point taking this further , i respect your dedication to the server its impressive they are very lucky to have you. 
I couldn't agree more. I appreciate your kind words at the end of your reply.

Time to wrap this up.

I've looked through all the evidence, and have come to the following conclusion. 
Starting with you @RaginRabbit. In the future, if someone is having a "spinal injury", acting like nothing is going on isn't the best course of action. However, since this is an IG issue, I won't be giving you a warning for it, just merely a slap on the wrist.

@YA DA SELLS AVON, you'll be receiving a 2-ban under the FBS for the following rules:
G2.3 - While in the cells, where you thought you had lagged out, you asked IG, if you had lagged out. This is a breach of G2.3, which is "Roleplay Everything".
G3.1 - You got a member of your Twitch stream to represent you in the cells at MRPD. At no point had you contacted him IG, he merely just showed up at PD, so he could represent you. 
C1.8 - You encouraged a member of your twitch chat to represent you in the cells, where you once again, had made no attempt to contact him in RP. You, therefore, encouraged him to break rule G3.1.
Considering this is your 2nd time being banned, hopefully your statement is true @YA DA SELLS AVON.

Once again, thanks for taking your time to write the report @RaginRabbitand thanks to @YA DA SELLS AVONfor taking your time to reply to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back