What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 1102 + unknown ID - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazza

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Mason Mack

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 1102 + unknown ID

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/14/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 300

What best describes this incident ?: Hateful / Offensive comments & Combat Logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Was minding my business outside pillbox when 1102 crashed into me full speed and knocked me off my bike. The guy in the clip in the black outfit pulled up asking if I was ok and we went our seperate ways to look for them. The clip starts from just before we find 1102, 1102's friend (didn't get ID) and the guy in black outfit. Clip shows all... 1102 making rape comments and both of them combat logging.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1jl17lqlbSaM7O/d1337OdH2efp?invite=cr-MSxnSkcsOTkyMjAzNSw

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Well, these seem like some nice people.....

96558 is already banned but a note of this will be added with this combat log and lovely speech etiquette
13940 Banned Perm for C2.3 Combat logging

@Mazza& @tyler hatton just a warning to you both, as stated in rule G1.2 Countdowns aren't accepted as quality roleplay, and if that's all that was said you would be potentially looking at an RDM ban

"(G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM) - Attacking another player without engaging in any form of quality roleplay is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. “Put your hands up or I will shoot” and countdowns are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering violence.) - Mass RDM is a permanent ban."

Thanks for taking the time to report these players.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back