What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 111 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

whallapor

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Liam McLaughlin

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 111

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/17/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2043

What best describes this incident ?: (C2.2) Exploiting / (G1.5) Powergaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and a few others were completing a mining run, we then heard over the radio one of our trucks crashed into the fuel pump in paleto so we shortly followed to help out. We arrived and pick locked the vehicle to take materials out and transfer it into ours (At this moment the truck was exploded but not on fire) after we did around half a local turned into the pump and it exploded the other pump killing me and the 2 people with me. After around 5 minutes the NHS arrived and started closing off the roads but the locals kept on going over the cones placed, the NHS worker attempted to close it numerous times after a decent 7-8 minutes (At this point he hadn't even checked the injuries of the 3 people downed) during this whole time I was verbalising my pain and telling the NHS worker to stop pissing about and help us, he told me to "Stop Winging" so I continued being verbal until he finally came over to treat my injuries, He said "I have it handled" where I swiftly replied with "How have you got it handled, it to you 25 fuckin minutes to close of a road you clown" he started treating me and then I said "You could move us to the side of the road" I merely suggested this to make his job easier with the numerous Local cars ramming into his Car and also could possibly explode the pump again putting him in jeopardy. He then force killed me and said "He's died I couldn't find his pulse"

I followed this up with taking him to liason to discuss the roleplay and asked why he'd force killed me, the summary is he told me he force killed me based on my toxicity in game

Clip of Scene & Force Kill - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1pqN8x-Pr-A9p2/d1337qiqlVGu?invite=cr-MSw5aDgsMTc2NjcyNjQ0LA (Friends POV)

Clip of Voice channel saying he Force killed me based on toxicity - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1pqUF0vqls3gBs/d1337ykFGbG1?invite=cr-MSxQR2QsNjk5MjA0OTUs

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1pqN8x-Pr-A9p2/d1337qiqlVGu?invite=cr-MSw5aDgsMTc2NjcyNjQ0LA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

The incident was a gas station explosion. In line with rule [SIZE=medium](G2.4) Value of Life[/SIZE], I assessed I couldn't approach you till the fire service arrived, as I may have been injured there were 3 patients and I couldn't realistically treat all 3 at once, till further resources arrived.

You said you were roleplaying that your injuries weren't serious however this is not in line with rule [SIZE=medium](G1.5) Powergaming, as you were involved in an explosion, despite being behind cover you could have still suffered injuries from the actual blast, due to it being a gas station the intensity of the explosion and flames would have fatally burnt you, concussive force, shockwave and fragmentation all of which have a reasonably high chance of fatality with the context of a gas station and considering your proximity, that was much in line with that logic. I explained as you had chosen to continue shouting you exacerbated your condition and resulted in a heart attack, killing you.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]The length of time in which you were incapacitated, was in line with a realistic fatality, and that wasn't due to any negligence but a lack of resources and again in being in line with rule (G2.4) Value of Life. Furthermore, you tried to justify your berating by saying it's your character but also to preface that's how patients act in real life, patients would be in distress and in shock, not making coherent sentences and abusing emergency services that are more in line with incidents involving intoxication of drugs & or alcohol. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]In summary, as NHS within a realistic cope of roleplay, I can determine the outcome of your injuries, including DNR, in this case, your injuries were sufficient enough to cause death, OOC yes you were being toxic so I decided in the less than 1% chance you had for survival you would be privy to more realistic odds.[/SIZE]

I will link references for the fatality rates in incidents similar to your characters, with a real-life event and a study.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK430914/ - Blast Injuries

https://abcnews.go.com/International/dozens-killed-gas-station-explosion-russia-local-officials/story?id=102276615 - Recent gas station explosion.

In Conclusion from the paragraph above, major injuries result in shock and shock can make people do crazy things. I was wedged between to vehicles shielding me from the blast therefor my roleplay assessment was to RP I wasn't injured majorly, I very much valued my life in this scenario.

I'll let staff make the decision and thank you for the reply.

I didn't manage to clip that part as my clipping software doesn't work and my friend only takes 45 second clips.

Hi @whallapor,

NHS Staff can DNR who they see fit, it is a privilege to get help & not a right and do not see this as an abuse of the DNR Feature, 

one of our trucks crashed into the fuel pump in paleto so we shortly followed to help out. We arrived and pick locked the vehicle to take materials out and transfer it into ours (At this moment the truck was exploded but not on fire)
Will just give you a heads up with this though, taking items out of an exploded vehicle is seen as exploiting, those goods would be damaged beyond repair and will need to wait for the goods and truck to come out of impound to be retrieved

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back