What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 1137 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yhames

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: James Major

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 1137

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/28/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 45

What best describes this incident ?: Appears to be blatant hacking. Police have stated this is the third time he's done it today.

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Rule Broken: (C2.2) Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not get abused in the future.

Whilst talking to an officer at the front desk of MRPD I have witnessed a player clip straight through the locked door of MRPD before clipping back through to avoid police.
Upon speaking to the officer behind the front desk about the situation he disclosed that this is the third time it this player has done it today.

I believe the video acts are pretty clearcut evidence of exploitation.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/1lOCXu6qPBS0kQ/d1337BYgkatc?invite=cr-MSxDUmIsMTk1MDU3MTc0LA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): No

Sorry when I created the report I entered 00:45 however it reverted to 45 upon publication. Assumed this was a known issue 

Hello @Yhames

This isn't hacking per say, I believe that his texture hadn't loaded in properly. However, he has took advantage of this.

I had added the player to a ticket to show them this report, to see what their reaction was but they ignored me and the other Staff Team.

Action: Permanent Ban

CharID: 97506

Rule(s): C2.2

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back