What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 1147 1192 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarlwithaK

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Karl Johnson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 1147 1192

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/21/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 3

What best describes this incident ?: RDM, RVDM & Combat logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: 1147 just tries to attack me as I get up in the hospital, I chase him out and he just sits in the ambulance I'm assuming they stole beforehand, barely talking. HIs friend in the hospital comes out shortly after decides to run everyone over without talking once to us. 1192 gets shot, after which 1147 combat logs and then so does 1192. Not sure what else to say. Doesn't seem like they're here to RP but just grief people instead. GTA Online must be down or something.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/BGTFSzLWQ6X4r/d1337p2enNen?invite=cr-MSxlV3IsNDk5MjUyMDUs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Afternoon,

Throughout the situation, nothing is said to yourselves and both users log off whilst being surrounded by a multitude of users. In the situation, both accused users don't say anything to yourself. You are punched immediately after having getting up from the hospital bed, where when you attempt to chase the user you are unable to as he sits in the passenger seat of an abandoned ambulance. After a few minutes standing there speaking to him and other users with no response, the other user (1192) comes and attempts to run everyone over, but is downed by a user standing nearby who shoots him.

Both users then log off the server.

Action Taken:

C2.3, G1.1 - 79010 | Permanant Ban

C2.3, G1.2 - 79007 | Permanant Ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back