What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 115 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donny

Donator
Donator
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Donny Ronald

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 115

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 03/31/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1450

What best describes this incident ?: poor RP

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Im not really sure what to class this as.
Long story short we were chasing Michael Mason for a fair while on and off as he has a warrant on a fagio sport. Within RP my character is trained and authorised to take people off bikes when appropriate however we chose not too declaring that over radio unless the azteca vehicles that had popped up started ramming police.
We chased and in this first clip you can see that ive not attempted to take him off the bike and that my handbrake and brakes are on and im trying to follow him around as he is on a nimble bike. https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/12anPTPEc6u_cv/d1337XcIwYTT?invite=cr-MSxrVkwsODA3OTU4NTIs
I was then almost immidately met with a moaning in OOC: https://gyazo.com/6b6f008ac8f4788baf0666fabcaaf9c3
We chased him for a long time on boats etc where we eventually managed to corner him and in the water started punching him to detain him and he went down very quickly. The RP that followed is that Mason had fatal head injuries by fist punches whilst he is wearing a full face motorcycle crash helmet. We attempted to provide him with medical treatment that is within our remit as police (we arent medically trained in RP outside of basic life saving first aid with the view of NHS take over).
He is given the best treatment we can trying to check his breathing etc which is just met by "bleeding from nose and ears". He is rushed to hospital where he again complains (in ooc) about a officer fast walking him to a helicopter so he can be medi evaced. I dont think anyone saw this as an issue, if anything it adds to the RP of rushing someone with serious injuries to a hospital and made it more immersive than a slow walk...
He is taken to hospital where he doesn't check in (that of course is his own prerogative) and dies as a result of being punched in the head whilst wearing a full face motorcycle crash helmet designed to preserve someone's head in a high speed motorcycle accident.

I've decided to write this report as I feel like its a common theme with Michael that any form of minor injuries he gets when he is being chased by police that he dies. A while ago he was being treated by NHS at pillbox before checking in and all of a sudden just went /me no pulse and died without allowing any further RP from the NHS.

I don't know if this falls under any rule breaks but it just looks bad in my opinion and an apparent continuous theme....

michael being chased and punched: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/12aG4lojfcOcOM/d1337RNI8i5F?invite=cr-MSxNUDcsODA3OTU4NTIs
medical treatment and transport: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/12atUDjxyFPmjY/d13375loOah9?invite=cr-MSxzaUEsODA3OTU4NTIs
arriving at sandy hospital with the same messages of just bleeding from the ears and nose and eventually dying: https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/12aDw4GiTfe69q/d1337Sqy7JFn?invite=cr-MSw2OVgsODA3OTU4NTIs

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/12aDw4GiTfe69q/d1337Sqy7JFn?invite=cr-MSw2OVgsODA3OTU4NTIs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): No

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you willing to come to discord or ts because I didn't see any message from you asking to Liaison in ooc or discord

Thanks Michael 

Hi @DonnyDonald, thank you for making this report!!

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No
I notice you had no attempt to resolve this before taking it to a report, may is ask if there's any reason for this?

Would you also be willing to attempt resolving this with Michael as asked above? 

Hi Danoo, Michael messaged me to see if we can liaise. I didnt try to resolve this as this appears to have been a recurring theme with Michael appearing to do quite extreme injuries with police to escape an arrest. 

I will have a chat with Michael and update once we are both free. Didn't get the chance to this evening due to an event I wanted to partake in.

@Danoo- I have spoken to Michael this evening and he allowed for a fair and balanced conversation to be had.

He agreed that after the discussion and hindsight he overlooked the fact that he was wearing a crash helmet and that it was an honest mistake. He also acknowledged my frustrations at the respawn/injuries and also gave his view on them and the roleplay that was provided to him by other officers (in the heli etc which I was not in). He also understood my frustrations at the OOC messages and apologised and said that I would notice that there wouldn't be any more of them like that.

I appreciate the chat with Michael and how he took on board what I said. 

As such I wish to withdraw this report with the expectation that a longly established roleplayer like Michael will take on board my points whilst I also take his points on board and hope to frustrate each other in RP rather than OOC.

Lovely. Good to hear. Glad it’s sorted

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back