What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 115 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Busy

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Adam Busy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 115

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 06/28/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1824

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I am personally disappointed by this incident to be quite honest, is possibly the worst RP I have been provided as a whole whilst being within this community.

As shown in the video I have followed a vehicle which is shown as having a wanted subject within. Upon indicating this vehicle to stop I get the words "Fuck off you absolute fucking virgin" and the driver drives away. This person continues to say minor insults etc whereby I attempt to have a conversation with this person. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind a bit of agg or hostile RP towards the police and it is what I expect but is quite childish RP from a starting point which has then led to the following.

As shown, I am then shot out of nowhere by this person.

This was spoken about in a liaison room with the person who stated that the reason for the shooting was for the following reasons:

"If you going to sit and follow 229 when I have got a warrant then what do you expect"
"You're lucky we didn't shoot you earlier"
"You know we don't like each other"
"We don't like feds in general, feds come down and fucking piss us off constantly"
"You're chasing me with a warrant... you're gonna be getting fucking shot at"

The above quotes are all that this person has said when asked "Why the lack of RP?" and I personally do not think that this is even remotely acceptable and is again the worst reason for this incident.

This standard shown especially from someone who has played here for more than at least a month is not acceptable in my opinion and I do not think that the justifications you have given are reasonable or proportionate given your actions showing no acceptance for being in the wrong. You will probably reply stating the above and the previous incidents with Police Vs 229 but again I do not think this is a 'get out of jail free card'' to use when providing no RP during a simple traffic stop or any interaction with a police officer within an RP capacity.,

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRHL9BpHqew

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

So, someone that you have just been told is in a known gang with a warrant for a firearm. Obviously a dangerous individual. You decide to follow, alone. 

He warns you to "fuck off" in this you also begin to get in a back and forth with these people. Clearly outnumbered, clearly in a position you shouldnt be in.

Its very obvious to me you should have held back until the backup DID arrive before going talking shit to a gang member with a warrant.

You were warned, you should have waited for your backup. You chose to antagonize more and paid the price. This was never going to be "just a simple traffic stop" was it? you knew that when it flagged on the ANPR. 

Report denied. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Upon further investigation, this report is being accepted. This is not acceptable at all. No effort was given, and if we let this be declined then it sets the precedent that "fuck off" is enough to open fire on someone. 

I get that you are a gang member who has been "dissed" but if you cant figure out how to use words rather than just shooting someone, then this really isn't the place for you. 

58406 - 1 day ban 

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back