What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 118 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimR

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Maverick Walker

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 118

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 11/23/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1715

What best describes this incident ?: RVDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was at pillbox, attempting to get a PIC some medical assistance, when an unknown black car is clearly shown ramming into me. I then get in my car and am able to obtain his ID. When I get to MRPS I am attempting to enter the car park and he speeds into me again. This occurred around 17:15 and in my eyes is blatant RVDM.

Evidence:
Initial RVDM - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/JxaS18qxtCJe-/d1337sbnYLW4?invite=cr-MSw0bWgsOTAxOTE1MTgs
Proof of ID (need to zoom in to see) - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/Jxb2ZsbOPe3p6/d1337lvm8vko?invite=cr-MSxOY2gsOTAxOTE1MTgs
Second case of RVDM - https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/JxbfSFHsVbFk6/d13375rrDEn7?invite=cr-MSxQdlIsOTAxOTE1MTgs

Sorry that this is not one big clip, but I was having issues with my software.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/JxaS18qxtCJe-/d1337vgFZBqA?invite=cr-MSxOSmcsOTAxOTE1MTgs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, this is actually myself , only seeing this now cause I am having a nosey through the reports 

Earlier on that day, we all done life invader , we were dressing up as like race car / space monkey outfits going to download the "game" to try and make an attempt to get some software and have some roleplay with the police officers, however the police just wanted to breach in straight away, everyone got arrested bar myself as I made an escape, on my escape I returned in a black vehicle , and ran about 3/4 police officers over, got chased , fled the scene and came back in a black jester, and rammed more police in an attempt to free one of my people.

Then I went to pillbox because there was shots fired and people were obviously in need of medical attention and life invader was now empty and nothing going on down in MRPD or signs of people being brought in, When I got to pillbox I saw one of my people go into a car, so I made an attempt to try and disable the car that you were in or hopefully give it a little nudge to get the person free

Would I consider it random? no, its not my fault that you or your other officer was made aware of someone trying to break these people free or try and ram police for getting these people free and isn't up to me to make sure you know these things, its more of a situational awareness

If you tried to call me to TeamSpeak to resolve this, you would've been told everything in a TeamSpeak call but you just threw up the report.

Hi Father, I appreciate the explanation. I understand your reasoning, however in my eyes as someone who had no interaction with you previously, it just seems like poor RP with little to no effort put in. I see your argument against my report, but you have to see it from my perspective: A car who I have had no interaction with attempts to kill me twice, not even saying a word. Do you see how I feel that is leaning towards RDM? I apologise for not attempting to deal with the incident in TS, but I was in an ongoing RP scenario which actually lasted nearly 45 mins after the incident I would say. I pretty much forgot about it until I reviewed my clips.

If you are free to talk on discord or teamspeak to talk about it properly let me know, can explain everything better via voice.

I would be happy to speak, if you would like to message me on discord my tag is Stankyjim#0220

We haven't been able to schedule a chat @Mason, I probably won't be able to either for a few days, so probably best of just proceeding if it makes things easier.

I agree with Father, would be more convenient for both parties to just proceed with the report.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Afternoon @Stankyjim

The crux of the report lay in the wording of rule G1.1, namely the rule is broken only if the VDM is done "without a valid roleplay reason".

Now, as has been explained in the report (and checked), the female that you have in your vehicle and are taking to is a member of the same gang as @FatherAugustusand as such, his roleplay reason for ramming into you/your vehicle is an attempt to free his "colleague" from the police's grasp.

Now, I agree that this isn't great RP but in terms of where the PIC came from, who they're affiliated with and the wording of the rules, there doesn't appear to have been any rules broken in this situation, even if it was low quality.

Denied

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back