What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 118 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate Anderson

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kate Anderson

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 118

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 10/24/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1921

What best describes this incident ?: G 7.1

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I just logged in and sorted my inventory for the shift, wanted to put stuff into my Rumpo for storage. 118 just stopped in front of Vespucci Station and without any further engagement he said "Hands up" -- in front of a police station. I complied and he took me in the local car to the beach to rob me there for my gun and taser. On the way there, there was a little conversation, but it didn't really sound genuine and the enjoyment level of all of this was close to zero, since I had from the beginning the impression I'm being robbed because of items and not because of roleplay.
He stabbed me at the beach, because he thought I hit the panic button, when I dropped my bodycam, that was running. He said he didn't want to and he would bring me to a gas station so I can get help. That did not happen, I ended up in the boot of the car, where I bled out.

This was in my opinion a simple get a quick gun and taser action and was not implemented in any story or bigger roleplay. This was to gain material value and not roleplay value.
I did not liaise with him.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

yes i'd like to say  it was my first time robbing a police officer .  when kate  anderson dropped here items on the floor  for me i heard a beep and asumed she had set of some sort of alarm notifyig other officers of her situation and so  i was startled and stabbed her . then she clarified to me that she hadn't and i admited  it was my  mistake . i was taking her to pillbox when the car broke down on the road i informed here that i would be back with a diffrent car however i didn't return as i had to log off (i am only comfortabvle sharing the reason of me logging off with a member of staff as it wasa personal matter) . I would like to finish off by saying that i understand i was in the wrong for what i did but i'd also like you to note that i was taking kate toward pillbox and i did not intened for the situation to play out like this and once again i'm sorry to kate anderson i was  frightend and made a mistake

also i did not understand robbery has to be for a rp purpose rather then a means of gaining materiasl but now i do so  i will be more cautious of my actions and not rob police officers 

Let's get in to this shall we? 

First @Kate Anderson thank you for making this report. 

After reviewing the videos in the report and the evidence provided the main reason you @idkhub4took the office hostage was because you wanted items without providing any quality roleplay confirmed by yourself saying "I kill you or you give me everything you've got". You said in your response that you will not rob another police officer BUT regardless of who you are taking hostage and robbing (Police officer, a gang member, solicitor, civilian, any other player) you MUST provide high quality roleplay. 

I would like to highlight some other things, you had said during this situation "I have friends on the beach and they will stab you" This seems borderline ruleplaying as you kept mentioned that if she does something stupid then she will be stabbed. This seems to me that you are making sure she values her life. This is going back to the Arma mentality, Not something we have here on GTARP nor condone!
There also seems to be some lazy roleplay where you put her in from wherever outside of the car, not attempting to walk to the passenger side. And lastly 

also i did not understand robbery has to be for a rp purpose rather then a means of gaining materiasl but now i do so  i will be more cautious of my actions
This confuses me as you are on a roleplay server, why would you not think that situations are done for a roleplay purpose? 

You said you logged out due to a personal issue, this does happen, I understand that. But you left saying you would be back and made no attempt to let Kate know via OOC that something came up and you would be unable to return. She was left waiting in a boot to bleed out, if that whole situation was the other way round would you find that fun and acceptable roleplay? 

Now I appreciate that you got confused and flustered when you stabbed Kate and explained why, however the roleplay from yourself simply ended when there is so much more that could of happened! Food for thought down the line if you decide to take another hostage. All of this I think you can learn from for going forward and very much hope that you view this more as a learning experience. 

Due to this The following will be issued. 

CharID - 95800
Action - 1 Day (following FBS)
Rule(s)broken - G7.1

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back