What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 1189 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfNolan

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Harvey Graham

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 1189

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 20/09/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 03:51

What best describes this incident ?: 1189 Not Valueing his life

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was RP robbing coke cutters, while pointing my gun and instructing them to put their hands up. One complied and the other one (ID:1189) decided to come over and punch me showing a total disregard for his, and he's friends life. He continued to punch me even when I was joined by another armed assailant. This affected the RP as we had to result to shooting him and I believe he powergamed to keep his items.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/xgVIDddFPBQ
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I am the one in the blacked-out clothing in this video.

At 0.29 you had turned your attention and your gun away from me as my second friend saw an opportunity to start attacking you in an attempt to knock you over or "stun" you.

He ultimately failed so I attempted to tackle you to the ground to try and get both of us to punch and/or stab you, we were within close distance and you were unable to keep your gun pointed at both of us due to you moving around between us two.

At 0.35 you begin to shoot at me, so I take cover. Unknown to me due to the fact I was facing you and was taking damage at the exact point you were shooting at me. Once you look away from me at 0.37, the shots stopped pointing to me believing there was only one person involved in this.

I was unable to see or acknowledge of a second shooter due everything happening within seconds and the second person being located towards the stairs direction (as shown in your POV).

As you train your gun back to the first person, that is when I try to move again as I believe that there was only person that was still involved in this situation.

I can now see that as I go to move, there is in fact a second lot of shots and I can only apologise for my mistake in trying to continue to punch you with a second gun aimed at me.

I had a gun pointed at your friend's head, and you decide to attack me, like I said, that was no value of life for yourself and your friends. I tried to Role-play and not just shoot you, my friend also. You could see and hear there were multiple of us too.

No, initially I was going to comply but then as you had your gun pointed at me my friend tried to seize the opportunity to punch you. This gave my character the idea of if I can tackle you then we can try get away. Yes, I did fail the tackle and you start shooting so I take cover.

However, the whole time I am facing you and did not see your friend come into the room. So, while from your perspective that yes there are two guns aimed at us, I, in that situation, did not know or see this as I was facing you and in the heat of the situation.

I also didn't see that my friend had put his hands up from what I remember and thought he would also go for you hence I did go the attack which obviously was not the case here in the wider picture. I understand your frustration with the situation, but I do feel like I acted based on what was happening around me.

Unfortunately, I'm limited by the server script. Ideally, I would have the gun pinned to your friend's head. I'm standing right next to your friend and you're telling me you would try and tackle me? It's pointless me having a gun in this situation, as you don't fear it at all. Do you have any clips of the incident showing any validation of your points?

I understand that, I think personally I would have stood a bit further away had I been in your situation but then you also need to search us and what not. But no, as I said I wouldn't have tried to tackle you had my friend not started attacking you, meaning your gun was lowered and there was a window of opportunity. 

Sadly, I didn't have medal open; I did try and clip the situation afterwards as I do with most things whether they go for or against me, but it didn't work and that's when I realised Medal was not working for whatever reason.

You both tried to attack me even though you were unarmed, and I was? It's a shame you don't have any footage because I think it would show you were able to see both of us armed. Tying to hit someone with a gun is NVL in my eyes, so I'll let staff decide.
Thank you

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @WolfNolan, Thank you for making this player report. I hope everyone is having a good day 🙂

From what I can see in the footage you have provided you have attempted to rob the two individuals at gun point. At first, the original person who you attempt to rob is compliant and places his hands up, when you turn your attention to the other individual, he then attempts to punch you. Now, you are standing, unarmed and you decide it's a good idea to punch someone with a gun? @EntafyI believe this is you. @WolfNolanYou give clear and concise demands for both individuals to place their hands up and instead @HSingh21decides to walk towards you, not placing his hands up probably in an attempt to attack you/tackle you as it appears in this clip he accidentally tackled his friend instead. You then continue punching him while being shot at instead of just complying and putting your hands up and allowing the rp to take place. This is clear NVL. @EntafyAlthough you complied in the end, you punched a man who was stood right next to you with a gun, not exactly valuing your life. I see you both have clean records, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt and issue you both with a warning today. In future value your life and allow for further rp to take place.

Conclusion

Character ID - 63641

Rules - G2.4

Action - Warning

Character ID - 63642

Rules - G2.4

Action - Warning

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back