What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 123 Leo Brown - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhinopatt

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Billy McAles

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 123 Leo Brown

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 09/03/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1215

What best describes this incident ?: (G1.2) Random Death Match (RDM)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: During an undercover patrol early on Sunday morning I witnessed three people handshaking on Alta Street. As it was early and not many Police units were on I didn't attempt apprehend any of the persons on the bikes but wanted them to know I was there. As I approached Leo Brown @123 made the comment.

"Hi CID, Hi.. what you gonna do, nothing. Good boy?"

I took this comment as an understanding that he was aware we didn't have many Police available and he was free to do what he wants with no repercussion. I decided to stay for a short time after as no threats had been made and no gang colors were present but maintained a short distance and only observed.

A few minutes passed and Leo Brown @123 came back over with a more hostile attitude, I knew at this stage I needed to leave or risked being kidnapped. As I was leaving I asked Leo if he still stayed at the address showing on the PNC and drove off. This was my parting comment in retaliation to his earlier comment when I had just arrived.

I drove off and could hear Leo shouting from behind but as there were three people there I decided not to stop. Upon turning the corner to Vespucci Boulevard I was shoot in the back of the head with a shotgun with no prior warning. I was then driven to the pier and nudged into the water with no further roleplay.

The parties involved met in discord shortly after and they had explained they planned on kidnapping me, which would of been a better roleplay experience for everyone involved. I am frustrated that people turn to shooting so quickly with no quality roleplay. Leo had made a snarky comment to me when I arrived and I made one back when I left but I feel so much more could of been done before shooting me or even after shooting me.

In short the reason I am making this report and claiming RDM is I feel shooting me with a shotgun after one comment and dumping my body off the pier within a short space of time with hardly any roleplay warrants this report. Shooting someone in the back of the head and pier dumping all within 3 minutes is not quality roleplay. Leo could of very easily pulled up along side my vehicle and ordered me to stop while pointing his shotgun at me. I would of valued my life and cooperated and this would led to a great roleplay scenario.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/7_sm1ndRdVU

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

First of all i want to address the comment of Ill take it to the forums that you made at the end of liaison call staff can correct me if I'm wrong but this may breach (C1.14) if not then ignore this but i have linked a video showing this.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks for writing this out so perfectly as this is the reason you got shot i tried speaking to you to try take you hostage but due to me being on a slower bike than your car my only options were shooting your tire and hoping you hit the wall then taking you hostage which if im being honest would have been the better option, Shooting you and taking all evidence of the crimes the option i took or letting you get to the PD and writing up the warrant and dealing with the problem later which due to the value of the items in my house wasn't a very good idea to let happen.

I took the second option as at the time I didn't think of taking out your tire then kidnapping you my thought process was to stop you from getting to the PD as you had already threatened to raid my house so it may not have been the best option to take for the best roleplay but with you driving away and leaving me with very little options with a short range weapon and a slower dirt bike i done what i had to to stop you from raiding my house and taking everything inside.

Thanks to staff for taking there time to read this reply

Thank you for the quick response. 

C1.14 would be advising "I will take it to the forums" in game. This conversation was on Discord and at the time of making the comment I felt like we weren't getting anywhere and tensions were high. I will apologise as I did write /me during the scenario instead of /looc this was an accident but I feel it's important to bring up even though you haven't. 

You made the snarky comment when I arrived and I am completely fine with that. My comment when leaving was also snarky and you have taken from that a whole raft of outcomes that we will never get to explore. At no point did I consider any of this gang related and I understand your urgency with bringing that up as using the gang area excuse might work however I have played on this server for a long time and I find most gangs now provide a far higher quality of roleplay than you did today with the Police. For all I know you could of been handing out flyers, I never got the chance and never attempted to search you. 

"you had already threatened to raid my house" This is not a true statement.

I wrote it out perfectly as it's the truth. At no stage did you attempt to shoot a tire, shout "stop the car and put your hands up" or give me any indication I was about to be shot. Can you give me any feedback on why you provided no quality roleplay after the shooting and why within 90 seconds I was at the bottom of the sea? 

I have trouble agreeing with your bike being slower than a Skoda Octavia going around corners. I am struggling to understand why the two other individuals that you advised had already armed themselves with shotguns to kidnap me didn't instruct me to pull me over at gun point therefore continuing the roleplay?

I am 100% happy with being in situations that I will not win but I still expect a quality of roleplay on RPUK and you did not provide that. All you cared about in the situation was losing some illegal items and that's led you to reacting rashly and without thinking regardless of what anyone else experienced in the scenario. 

Last edited by a moderator:
"you had already threatened to raid my house" This is not a true statement.
The way i took the comment of you saying where i live then see you soon is that you are going to show up at my house to raid it

At no stage did you attempt to shoot a tire,
Never said that did attempt to shoot a tire I said it was a option I should have considered that I didn't which would have been the better option.

Can you give me any feedback on why you provided no quality roleplay after the shooting and why within 90 seconds I was at the bottom of the sea? 
I'm curious what you want me to do even without body cam, you have my name my plate and with a officer statement you could have me in cuffs and my house raided I'm not going to take you to the hospital for the chance for you to go back to PD and do such and I didn't have any information on dodgy doctor locations and I didn't want to take the risk of sitting at your car and more police showing up I had no idea if you had panicked and more police were going to show up.

kidnap me didn't instruct me to pull me over at gun point therefore continuing the roleplay?
I drove off and could hear Leo shouting from behind but as there were three people there I decided not to stop
I tried speaking to you whilst you were driving but you weren't stopping which you have said yourself im not going to sit there shouting at the back of the car not knowing if you can hear me or not you showed no signs of being able to hear me or being willing to even stop or speak to me whilst driving

bike being slower than a Skoda Octavia going around corners
The bike is slower in general than the Skoda not at just going around corner but once you hit that corner it is a straight line to the PD which I wouldn't have been able to catch you

Thank you again for the quick response. 

I am happy to leave this in the hands of staff now as I feel we could run the risk of covering old ground. 

I am also happy to leave this with the staff team.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello all @Rhinopatt @Tsnipz

I started quite a lengthy discussion about this at 9am on a week day by mass tagging Staff (Whoops).

Whilst I don't agree with criminals actively selling drugs in front of the Police, being a dumb criminal isn't a rule break. I can't see where the RDM claim for this report is, as you're sat nearby a gang turf where a lot of criminals are selling drugs to NPCs. You've looked up this certain individual on the PNC, and seen that it says 229 member albeit 229 are dead right now but still you know this person is or was part of an OCG.

You have insinuated in your own footage provided, that you can and will probably raid his properties and once this is said, you drive off ASAP with lights, and sirens as fast as possible to a Police Station. You must've known there was a reaction coming, due to the exact second that you said "You still at 391 Strawberry Avenue....no?...See you soon" then you speed off.

Leo had attempted to catch up to you, and try to engage with you but you continued to keep driving. Almost as if you knew exactly what was about to happen. Leo had taken your life to stop you from raiding his properties like you insinuated to him. Being a dumb Police officer, also isn't a rule break.

Furthermore,

At no stage did you shout "stop the car and put your hands up" or give me any indication I was about to be shot.
We will not ever be going back to ScriptedRP (ArmA 3 initiation). They don't need to give you an indication that you're about to be shot. You wanted a reaction from him, he gave you one and you have reported it for RDM.

This could've been resolved in the liaison, albeit Staff wouldn't have been able to tell you if its a rule break or not. However, you could've discussed with Leo what you felt was poor in that situation, and same as Leo towards you then both parties could've learned from it.

No Action Taken ~ No Visible Rule Break

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back