What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 1243, 1348, 1376 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Loveridge

Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos NHS Training
Los Santos Senior Firefighter
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Christopher Loveridge

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 1243, 1348, 1376

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 08/30/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 429

What best describes this incident ?: Exploiting

Please (in detail) describe the incident: At approximately 0400 2 males were causing an issue in pillbox and were asked to leave. Harassing 2 civilians and myself who was on duty as NHS. They tried to attack the 2 civilians so for their safety I took them onto the roof as I knew the 2 males couldn't follow.

A third one joined and as I watched them leave pillbox I locked the front door. Ran downstairs and locked the doors down there. AAP Gordon Gray had just came on duty at the start of all this and assisted me with carrying this out. He opened the front door because it looked clear and 1 of the males jumped out a boot and ran inside so Gordon relocked the front door.

Whilst myself and Gordon(who in his haste hadnt put his uniform on as he was preoccupied with helping me) were talking we witnessed the 3 IDs above use the carry animation to exploit the other 2 males through the door. After this they started to assault myself and the others (not recorded as exploiting is more than enough)

I also believe 1348 Combat logged whilst in the downed state

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/gw0flTlZ9Yc
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. Thank you for the report.

It's clear from the footage that the players have conspired together to exploit the carry feature and get themselves beyond a locked door to the hospital with the help of their friend. They all individually accepted the carry and knew what they were doing. Therefore, all will be punished with the approval of this report.

Session ID 1243 - 1348 - 1376

C2.2 / C2.3

Permanent Ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back