What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 125/310 - Ritz Stern - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelMason

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Paul Devine

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 125/310 - Ritz Stern

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/24/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1205

What best describes this incident ?: Powergaming/Exploiting using /die

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Sorry for the late report, this was because we couldn't get the second part of the video as evidence untill now.

I detained Ritz Stern ID 125 at the time for a stop and search, Ritz wasn't speaking at all so I asked in OOC if he had voip issues, he used the /me to let me know his mic wasn't working, I believe he was doing this to stall for time because after a while his friend turned up out of nowhere and Ritz answered him straight away, even though I had tried to speak to him for a while. I think this is powergaming by lying that his mic was broken giving time for his mate to turn up.

Now Exploiting using /die

When Ritz was in the cell, he used /me and /ooc to tell me he had to leave the RP sit, we spoke in TS with staff member and agreed he could leave the RP and for him to let me know via discord when he would be back so we could finish the RP.

Ritz msg me less than a hour later but I told him I was out and would be back about 4pm or earlier to finish it off, he asked if my colleague could take over, told him he was busy atm but should he return before me that would be ok, we both agreed that was ok.

My Colleague PC E Gold, went into the MRPD cells to find Ritz Stern passed out in the cells, he then was given first aid and cpr'd. When PC Gold told Ritz Stern of his sentence Ritz Stern used /die to avoid RP, Ritz Stern was then given first aid for a second time when he was on his feet he ran into the wall used /me to say he banged his head and used /die again to avoid RP.

We got little to none RP from Ritz stern throughout this.

1. claiming his mic wasn't working and speaking fine when his mate turned up
https://youtu.be/LRbuj8QmGOo
2. speaking fine after myself and gold were shot
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/8UYWaCUm2XZaL/d1337bQv1CKx?invite=cr-MSx1aWIsNDUwMDAyMDYs
3. using /die
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/8PctytuHYPLSV/YHsw8qqNpIZy?invite=cr-MSw1b3AsNDUwMDAyMDYs

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/8PctytuHYPLSV/YHsw8qqNpIZy?invite=cr-MSw1b3AsNDUwMDAyMDYs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi Michael, this is Ritz Stern here. This is a pleasant surprise as I thought this was sorted out with your friend from the Hustlers, but I see you thought it was necessary to take it to the forums.

Firstly, the voice issues stemmed from me getting scared and unplugging my headset mic. It took me a while to realise this, and then I was able to fix it. I understand the timing wasn’t the best, but it was genuinely how it was. This was mentioned to an admin who visited me in the jail and was disregarded as anything to do with breaking the rules, which surprises me completely as it’s something which shouldn’t be taken to the forum. Therefore, I believe the next part is the main reason you want me banned.

The use of /die was a stupid mistake from me who wanted to get out of a situation through RP of me banging my head on the wall and killing myself. I understand what I did was wrong, and the officer Mr. Gold took me to ts and politely talked about the situation. He told me what I was doing was a pain in the ass and powergaming. I understood him there, apologized and learnt from the situation. This was a learning opportunity which I was very glad for. Mr Gold also told me he definitely wasn’t going to report me which I was grateful for. After this, I continued the scenario from then on and was able to provide good rp like I always do, in which I hope he can agree with.

In addition to this, on ts, Mr. Gold told my friend (who recently have been getting along) that his hustler friends were pressuring him to report me, but he told my friend that he still wouldn’t do so. These are two instances where your friend has shown he doesn’t want me to be banned.

The clip of me using /die shows your friend Mr. Gold’s perspective. You were not there in that scenario. I don’t understand why you are reporting me for someone else?

I solved the situation with Mr Gold on TeamSpeak and he has let my friend know he wouldn’t report me despite his friends attempt at pushing him to report, but here we are with you reporting me. I don't know why someone would push so hard for their enemies to be reported especially when we have such a great on-going gang-war RP experience (us being the apes and you being the hustlers). The fun RP between the Hustlers and the Apes should remain in game and when taken out ruins all our experiences.

Hey Ritz, I don't get why you are mentioning the Hustlers, this has nothing to do with this report or myself, the only way you know I have a character in the hustlers is from OOC, I've never met you or ape gang including negative or positive interactions. 

Now the report, me and gold have spoken about the report in detail and decided to make one report instead of two reports, Gold will confirm this.

too add aswell Ritz, we can talk on teamspeak about this, because I asked for you to join TS but we never got to speak

Spoken with Ritz on TS.

It wasn't resolved, still wish for the report to continue. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Michael

So yesterday, during the situation whilst I was using /die I just wanted to get out of the situation as quick as possible, I didn't mean to break any rules or anything (which is how most posts on this forum go to be fair but it's all a learning experience) and I just wanted to roleplay out the scenario of me ending my life. I even did "/me bangs head on the wall" in an attempt to actually roleplay out the scene and not fail to rp it.

During this time I used "/die" 3 times before Mr.Gold told me to join teamspeak in ooc as he had a problem with it and he called it powergaming. I didn't acknowledge this as a rulebreak (perhaps I misjudged) until he pulled me into TS and spoke about it with him. I understood that and we resolved it and then we carried on RP'ing the scenario in-game and we completed it without issues which was great and he even let me know that he wouldn't take it to the forums because he dislikes reporting as long as it's not "egregious" as it's pretty cringe, if a situation can be sorted out then that's great.

I came out of this situation having learnt what I had done wrong and wanting to improve and what followed was us completing the RP scenario. I left believing that we were on the same page and that a report wasn't going to be made about me because of what he said, and how after letting me know I was breaking the rule, we completed the scenario smoothly with no problems. I'd say Mr Gold handled the situation perfectly as it seemed much less vengeful and it was a genuine attempt at improving his and my rp experience and he was a very nice guy to speak with. Now moving forward on the timeline onto when the report was made. It turns out that Michael had Mr.Gold send the video to him (the /die clip) so that he can add it to his report against me even though this was solved already with Mr.Gold and this came as a huge surprise to me. I asked Mr.Gold on why he decided to take this further to a report and he said that he spoke to a staff member and a few people, "mainly hustlers" which changed his mind. Again, this really surprised me as yesterday he said it's all good and he wouldn't report me about it as it was solved, and then after speaking to them, he changed his mind about it because what I did was now "egregious" to him. Though there is the possibility of Mr.Gold changing his mind all of a sudden from "finding it hilarious the first time but then it got a little too much after" (but then surely he would've put in the report himself) to then suddenly wanting to report me, the only logical reasoning I can follow through is that the hustlers bugged him for not reporting me, so he sent it to michael. This is also taking into account that I knew the hustlers wanted him to report me (Provided 2 clips at the end of the post).

I don't know why the "Hustlers" persisted on reporting me after the matter was solved, other than the fact that we have an on-going war with the hustlers that's been going on for around a week.

This isn't meant to be a gloat, but we have them beat and they're in a pretty decent loss for a small gang like us (Ape Gang). I think we can both acknowledge that the gang-war makes it fun and it's what makes GTA RP a great and enjoyable experience.

To make it clear, we have had interactions with your cop character and you OOC. Forum reports are OOC so your hustler character definitely does have to do with this situation as I believe there's some sort of revenge reporting going on considering we've had 2 interactions that haven't gone too well for hustlers since the report you've just filed.

To wrap it up, it just seems a little vengeful considering that the issues you've reported were sorted out OOC, and the previous 3 or 4 interactions we've had with you (michael) have all mostly been negative.

For the staff, I can get further into this if needed. Please do let me know as we've had a little history with michael prior to and after the time that this incident took place in (before this report was made), which in my opinion, though biased, has at least some merit to it.

Thanks for reading.

Will be happy to provide what evidence I can.

Clip:

https://streamable.com/99vdpa (This is Ares Dion, a friend of mine speaking with Gold about me, if any clarification is needed about who he's referencing when he says "thingy", let me know I'd be glad to do so)

https://streamable.com/ffy44v (clip of our most recent TS call)

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @MichaelMason& @Rithik

After looking over the evidence I have made a decision,

@RithikI going to start off by saying if you have microphone issues I recommend you getting that fixed as you are required to have a working microphone also the Roelplay you have provided within the video and the use of the /die command is very poor from your side.

Action Taken

CharID: 59196

Ban: G1.5

Duration: Permanent

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back