What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a player - 126 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanguine

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: E.D.I Delya

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 126

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 07/26/23

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 18

What best describes this incident ?: Fail RP / Combat Logging / OOC Abuse

Please (in detail) describe the incident: This is just straight cut salty and poor behavior from a member of the community.

To start i log in at server restart and walk out out of the main office and when i walk though the office doors i randomly start getting punched by the individual for zero reason or explanation. I in turn defend myself and after a lengthy fist fight manage to down him. Police arrive and confiscate his weapon where i then decide to remove the problem myself and dump this individual.

The footage provided is me coming from pillbox instantly after the situation and going to the lighthouse to remove the problem. I call whiskey (occult) as i would like to have him sacrificed for his distasteful behavior. However during my time waiting for the group he starts speaking OOC and threatening to kill me when he respawns. His general behavior is just poor and nothing more really needs to be said.

If you pay attention to the video text chat you will see 126 metagaming my location to his friends and using OOC chat to complain about his experience. By the time the video was cut off i saved the footage. However only a few minutes after this he logged off and logged back on running away from me. At this time he logged off again when i ran him over with my Skoda. At this point he proceeded to log off again and i left the area as i wasn't going to get any good RP out of this situation.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/ZRzA5xNmoQA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit : I belive that fail RP is not the name of the rule .

G2.3 Would be broken aswell as 2.7  for OOC Roleplay and G3.1 for  giving away information via OOC chat

@SanguineThank you for the report, it is clear to me that the person you are trying to roleplay with is not here to experience roleplay or have fun experiences. When dealing with you, he is talking out of RP and using the OOC incorrectly to alert other players to your whereabout. He is not enhancing the experience at all. I would go as far to say he has thrown his toys out of the pram. Then he moves on to combat log. This is not what we want on this server, and thus I have decided the following.

CharID : 96420

Rules: G3.2 - G2.3 - C2.3

Action: Perma Ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back